RIP Coach Leach

****. Don’t think the family came out to officially announce this but yeah…..awful news.

Advertisement
****. Don’t think the family came out to officially announce this but yeah…..awful news.

He jumped the gun.

Screenshot_20221212_194908_Samsung Internet.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
By all accounts it sounds like Mike Leach is gone and it's a formality at this point.

Sounds a lot like my hero Tom Petty. Massive heart attack, kept on life support overnight for friends and family to make peace and say their goodbyes—brain activity was gone—and plug was pulled overnight.

Expect this will go the same with Leach, sadly. What an absolute tragedy—61 years young and one of a kind. Heartbreaking.

He’s so old I’m surprised he’s even on Twitter.

He’s in his early 80’s.
Exactly, and is a friend of Leach. Calling him names because he got confused is wrong. People are hurting.

For the record, it warms my heart that Bill Snyder is still alive. I thought he had passed away already.

Advertisement
Homie’s font size probably massive.
True story. When I hurt my back years ago, the doctor they sent me to had to use one of those magnifying screens that made the font so big I could see it from across the **** street. He was probably in his 80s. I couldn't believe that someone could still practice medicine and be that blind. Oh well, the pain meds were good.

By all accounts it sounds like Mike Leach is gone and it's a formality at this point.

Sounds a lot like my hero Tom Petty. Massive heart attack, kept on life support overnight for friends and family to make peace and say their goodbyes—brain activity was gone—and plug was pulled overnight.

Expect this will go the same with Leach, sadly. What an absolute tragedy—61 years young and one of a kind. Heartbreaking.
This exact way my grandpa died. Massive Heart attack brought back but too much time with no oxygen to the brain. Went into a coma and flown back to Florida essentially brain dead

Advertisement
The Auburn message board I read said he has passed away

Still holding out hope Canzano update more accurate but too much smoke about his passing

Advertisement
Back