Rico McGraw & Mike Sawyers

It's crazy that we have good inside tracks on our top DT prospects: Clark, Valentine, Gaillard and Sawyers. Not to mention Holley up in Brooklyn talks good about us. Plus we already have Stuckey committed. Are things finally looking up DT?

If you jynx this DT haul, I will be looking for you my friend haha

Advertisement
It's crazy that we have good inside tracks on our top DT prospects: Clark, Valentine, Gaillard and Sawyers. Not to mention Holley up in Brooklyn talks good about us. Plus we already have Stuckey committed. Are things finally looking up DT?

A few months ago everyone was talking about the "3 B's" being a certainty for our last class

A few months ago everyone was talking about the "3 B's" being a certainty for our last class

Very true, we just have to take our time 9 months to go

I didn't call them leans. I'm just saying we're starting out in good position/favor with all of them.

I know things in recruiting can change very quickly, but it's nice knowing we're starting out in good shape with our top DT prospects.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid looks like our DTs of old. Thick, wide grizzle bear with quick feet. When he hits someone they fall down; he doesn't drag them down from behind after they gain 3 extra yards. Got to love that.

Advertisement
Kaaya's been talking to him on twitter recently. Trying to get him to play for the U

Brad Kaaya ‏@TrinidadBrad 18h
#Miami we need to pull
@MikeSawyers_75 out of Tennessee! Watched his highlights, need him on my team! Don't want to play against him lol

Mike Sawyers Jr ‏@MikeSawyers_75 12h
S/O to @TrinidadBrad Miami QB commit . Watched his highlights and he's nasty back there.Follow him we could possibly be future teammates.

Kaaya's been talking to him on twitter recently. Trying to get him to play for the U

So we have 1 QB saying he will recruit for us and another QB actually recruiting for us, leadership.net.

We can't say that just because Kaaya is doing it on twitter with guys who for the most part let's be real he's never met before but Alin can be recruiting local guys and we just don't see it on twitter

Advertisement

So we have 1 QB saying he will recruit for us and another QB actually recruiting for us, leadership.net.

We can't say that just because Kaaya is doing it on twitter with guys who for the most part let's be real he's never met before but Alin can be recruiting local guys and we just don't see it on twitter

Sure, we can also have 1 QB actually on record saying he is considering other schools. The actual on record stuff has more power than the UNKNOWN recruiting stuff.

Mike Sawyers Jr ‏@MikeSawyers_75 7h
Top 10 -(in no order )
Florida State
Vandy
Ole Miss
GA Tech
Miami
Tennessee
Louisville
Kentucky
Nebraska
Missouri