Rico McGraw & Mike Sawyers

rico gonna need the biggest helmet
110.jpg

Don king fro? WE BACK! Lol
Talked to a kid I know who played against both Rico & Sawyer & said they both are legit. Sawyer has quite the apparent reputation for playing with a very physical & nastiness. Ensworth is the top private school in the state & their boys are well coached. Very comparible to St Thomas Aquinas. Also kids from Ensworth don't have qualification issues.

Cash, does that school have a history of sending their players to any particular school? (Vols?) Or is it like STA, where their players go anywhere?

Not Cash, but Ensworth is a fairly new school. I think its less than 10 years old. They are just starting to produce this type of top end talent year after year so there's not much history with or loyalty to one particular school.

Advertisement
110.jpg

Talked to a kid I know who played against both Rico & Sawyer & said they both are legit. Sawyer has quite the apparent reputation for playing with a very physical & nastiness. Ensworth is the top private school in the state & their boys are well coached. Very comparible to St Thomas Aquinas. Also kids from Ensworth don't have qualification issues.

Cash, does that school have a history of sending their players to any particular school? (Vols?) Or is it like STA, where their players go anywhere?

Not Cash, but Ensworth is a fairly new school. I think its less than 10 years old. They are just starting to produce this type of top end talent year after year so there's not much history with or loyalty to one particular school.

ahh, thanks

110.jpg

THIS...

A pick three or four of: Sawyers, Clark, Gaillard (Pine Forest), Moten, Sapp (Valdosta). That would be ****ing legendary. Let's get to work.

Advertisement
These would be great to get. Tumbu Fentriss may have started a line of Ensworth recruits, starting with Corn. Tumbu is a PLAYA!! Good Luck!

Well Mike Sawyer will be visit UM soon (per rivals) and hopefully its a great visit an we land a commit to get the ball rolling with prep kids now that UM has a juco.

Go Canes

Sawyers

Just talked to the D line Coach at the U .. Coach Jethro Franklin excited to get down there ... #Canes
10:20pm - 18 Apr 13

Do work Uncle Jethro

Please?

Get Jethro off of recruiting...

STFU!

You haters sound like focking idiots. You don't get to coach at USC or in the NFL if you don't know what you're doing.

Aren't there some carts to collect in the Walmart parking lot?

Advertisement
Sawyers

Just talked to the D line Coach at the U .. Coach Jethro Franklin excited to get down there ... #Canes
10:20pm - 18 Apr 13

Do work Uncle Jethro

Please?

Get Jethro off of recruiting...

STFU!

You haters sound like focking idiots. You don't get to coach at USC or in the NFL if you don't know what you're doing.

Aren't there some carts to collect in the Walmart parking lot?

Lane Kiffin disagree with your comment :p

110.jpg

^^^ Correct. I heard somehwere that one of the Frists helped start the school fairly recently as an alternative to MBA (snotty Nashvillle private school).

Advertisement
Advertisement
Rico McGraw ‏@LoveHateRico JUT GOT THAT MIAMI OFFER! HYPE! #Canefam ���� it's all about the []__[]

[video]http://www.hudl.com/athlete/593128/highlights/36902375[/video]

In the grand scheme of things, this is one of the better looking packaged DT prospects I've seen us go after in a good while. Alot of the other guys show potential, but I love the tools this guy has, in showing pass rush ability, as well as being stout against the run.

Gotta love the short stocky build, with the strength to go along with the low center of gravity. The initial pop he generates to go along with the use of his hands looks ala Warren Sapp, and im not just talking sh#t, cause I'll call a lame looking recruit out in a minute. ...His stature reminds me of Curtis Porter.

Again, the way he uses his hands and keeps his feet moving is better than the 'rest' of our current crop of DT's we have now.

Sighn this dude up and give him #76!!

Last edited:
It's crazy that we have good inside tracks on our top DT prospects: Clark, Valentine, Gaillard and Sawyers. Not to mention Holley up in Brooklyn talks good about us. Plus we already have Stuckey committed. Are things finally looking up DT?

It's crazy that we have good inside tracks on our top DT prospects: Clark, Valentine, Gaillard and Sawyers. Not to mention Holley up in Brooklyn talks good about us. Plus we already have Stuckey committed. Are things finally looking up DT?

Not till the DT's start committing to UM and then sign with UM.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back