Rick Neuheisal

If the proportion of Notre Dame posers that have joined the board this week is any indication we could be in for a surprise. I would tend to side with Franchise on this one though.

Advertisement
You effing suck as a fan if that’s your attitude. I’d give them to friends who were UM fans before if put an opposing team fan just to recoup money.
I agree I wouldn't give up going but I sold my EXTRA season tickets and already doubled what I paid with UVA left and the tickets for this Saturday are going for $400 more than what I sold them for. I paid almost $4000 for box seats and I need to get all I can to help, I did the same with my orange season parking passes (purple valet included with box) and also profited. I'm planning on buying a crap ton more to pay for my box next year, only an idiot would do otherwise

Low character stuff. Get a better job, or don’t outspend your budget to the point where you have to sell out the team to make up for spending too much.

You probably root for other programs in other sports right? Are you one of those Canes football fans who roots for Duke in basketball?

You effing suck as a fan if that’s your attitude. I’d give them to friends who were UM fans before if put an opposing team fan just to recoup money.
I agree I wouldn't give up going but I sold my EXTRA season tickets and already doubled what I paid with UVA left and the tickets for this Saturday are going for $400 more than what I sold them for. I paid almost $4000 for box seats and I need to get all I can to help, I did the same with my orange season parking passes (purple valet included with box) and also profited. I'm planning on buying a crap ton more to pay for my box next year, only an idiot would do otherwise

Low character stuff. Get a better job, or don’t outspend your budget to the point where you have to sell out the team to make up for spending too much.

You probably root for other programs in other sports right? Are you one of those Canes football fans who roots for Duke in basketball?

LOL. I make over 80k a year and I don't care about any other sport.

Advertisement
We go to every home game too & you are spot on.

I go to every home game. The only time team that has more than 10% of the seats is FSU. Even then, it's only about 25% of the crowd. That's an in-state rival with tons of local alums. Nobody local gives a **** about Notre Dame. There's no way 30,000 Notre Dame fans are flying in for the game.

Are you people serious? FSU and UF can't get that many people in our stadium, and when some do, they sit like meek little lambs. Todd McShay actually said something meaningful about The Rock being and home field advantage today on college football live. I was shocked because he talks alot of nonsense.

Listen to D money, the national media has no idea what's brewing. They were oblivious when they sent VT to die and they learnt nothing. Notre Dame is not coming in here and winning with a FR QB who is worst than Tebow at throwing the ball. They will run into a buzz saw of noise and raucous atmosphere that they won't even know what's happening.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Listened to toolheisel today on satellite...hes the king of saying crap without any facts. He said "nd will clearly handle Miami" and referred to the nd fans, again, making up 50% of the stadium. Several posters have said he's still butt hurt from that late 90's spanking ucla took and I believe it. Best medicine for that dude is a canes victory.

Advertisement
50 percent where did that number come from? ND is a popular team in all 50 states I'm sure there will be some fans of that school in the crowd but 50 percent?

I've attended Canes games hosting Notre Dame since the late '60s as a kid. The crowd has never been 50/50. Even when they had Parseghian and we owned a typical crowd of 20,000 and no chance to win it wasn't 50/50.

Maybe 10-15% this time, with preference to the low end.

They will be scattered and not all in one spot. Kind of like the Nebraska game from 2015. When things go well for Notre Dame the fans will be loud enough and spread out enough to make it sound like above 10-15%. That's the fooler, and it will likely fool television viewers and biased commentators sitting in a faraway studio somewhere.

The subway alumni are a more obnoxious fan than the South Bend variety. That is particularly true in the USC/Notre Dame rivalry, which alternates home and home. USC fans are often stunned when they make the trip to South Bend for the first time, because the Irish fans are actually civil and classy. There was the standard related thread on USC forums after that game a few weeks ago. Nothing but praise for Irish fans. Of course, they won huge so not much to complain about. But when USC hosts Notre Dame then it's morons galore supporting the Irish. I was shocked the first time I experienced it as a USC student. Those subway alumni swarmed our campus on Friday and wouldn't shut up until we finished kicking their *** a day later. They loudly disturbed our pep rally and everything else. I wouldn't be surprised if similar is attempted on campus with the Canes, although I have never been a Miami student and seen how it plays out when Notre Dame visits.

From my one trip to South Bend when the Canes visited, there is more animosity in this series than USC/Notre Dame. Fans who would have looked away or even smiled if I had been in USC garb felt compelled to attempt a wisecrack since I was in green and orange.

The key word is attempt. I tend to fare quite well in those brief verbal jousts. They were pathetically unaware.

Neuhiesel ****** hasn't recovered from 2001.

He sits on a pillow with an ice pack

Listened to toolheisel today on satellite...hes the king of saying crap without any facts. He said "nd will clearly handle Miami" and referred to the nd fans, again, making up 50% of the stadium. Several posters have said he's still butt hurt from that late 90's spanking ucla took and I believe it. Best medicine for that dude is a canes victory.

2001 UM vs UW look it up

Advertisement
How that insufferable douche bag still has any job is beyond me. He took over CU and proceeded to run that program into the ground. He never did **** at UW either. Just a skinny weasely looking little *******, who's opinion is worth diddly squat.

Newweasel still seriously triggered about the 65-7 demolition put on his team resulting in Washington canceling playing Miami forever

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back