Rick Neuheisal

Thinks that the crowd will be 50% Notre Dame fans on Saturday

Get out there Miami!!

Notre dame let uga fsns come to their house and take over.. it was like 35-40% bulldog fans at that game.. will be 15% nd fans at hard rock

Won’t be anywhere close to 50% Nd

Thinks that the crowd will be 50% Notre Dame fans on Saturday

Get out there Miami!!

Notre dame let uga fsns come to their house and take over.. it was like 35-40% bulldog fans at that game.. will be 15% nd fans at hard rock

No no no.

Totally wrong.

Had you guys been going to the games you wouldn’t be saying this, for example Virginia Tech & Syracuse, it was 99% Miami hurricanes fans. What makes you think all those people are going to give up their seats. It will be less than 10% ND fans. Probably maybe only 5% - keep in mind 10% is about 6,500.

There will not be 6,500 Notre Dame fans at the stadium. It will be less than that.

Watch from your sofas, since you won’t be there, and you’ll see.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Does he know how long the city of Miami has been waiting for a winner?

Now it's Canes are 8-0 against 8-1 ND and this dude thinks half the stadium will be ND fans? lulz

FSU doesn't even get close to 50%.

ND will probably have around 15% of the stadium if I had to guess.

No.

That’s almost 10,000 domers. No way. No how.

It’s like people never go to games, it’s like they’ve never been to a rivalry game, it’s like they’ve never been to Miami Notre Dame game in the Orange bowl, ridiculous.

Does he know how long the city of Miami has been waiting for a winner?

Now it's Canes are 8-0 against 8-1 ND and this dude thinks half the stadium will be ND fans? lulz

FSU doesn't even get close to 50%.

ND will probably have around 15% of the stadium if I had to guess.

No.

That’s almost 10,000 domers. No way. No how.

It’s like people never go to games, it’s like they’ve never been to a rivalry game, it’s like they’ve never been to Miami Notre Dame game in the Orange bowl, ridiculous.

Ok, so 5-10%. Either way it won't be even close to 50%.

Advertisement
I mean 50% is so out there that it’s not even up for discussion.

The only question is whether it will be less or more than around 5%.

Just look at the Florida game a few years ago. They have a a ton more alumni living in the immediate area, and a bunch more within easy driving distance. Way more alumni than the University of Miami. And it was at most 10% maybe 15% gators at the stadium that day. No chance Notre Dame gets anywhere near 10%.

was more than likely drunk when he spoke.

Dude stays drunk.. and sings the blues about how he once was relevant, somewhat.

600x360

Advertisement
Nuheisel is another abject hater that doesn't even attempt to disguise his disdain for Miami. Guy is wrong about everything.

LMAO at that idiot blathering about Miami attendance when he and his team got ****-stomped in front of 78,000 Cane fans.

**** PooWeasel hates Miami. The only response to anything this guy says or does needs to be "65-7."
In fact, do we have a shirt with this on it yet?

my fear right now about attendance is that there are so many tickets available on stubhub and they're super expensive. I'm worried that people are more worried about trying to turn a big profit off of tix instead of actually just going to the game. I paid 50 for tickets to VT game and those same seats are well over 300 for Saturday. I get that it's a big game, but it would really suck if there were a bunch of empty seats simply because they were too expensive for most real fans to go.

This is an absurdly dumb take.

The game is sold out, why would there be empty seats? For most people selling to make a profit, they'll just go to the game if they can't sell.

My entire row on row 1 lower level will be ND fans. People don't generally give away tickets or sell them for $50 to friends when you can get $300-$500 for them on stubhub or craiglslist. It'll be around 30% ND fans. It is dumb to think the seats will be empty.

Last edited:
Advertisement
my fear right now about attendance is that there are so many tickets available on stubhub and they're super expensive. I'm worried that people are more worried about trying to turn a big profit off of tix instead of actually just going to the game. I paid 50 for tickets to VT game and those same seats are well over 300 for Saturday. I get that it's a big game, but it would really suck if there were a bunch of empty seats simply because they were too expensive for most real fans to go.

The game is sold out, why would there be empty seats? For most people selling to make a profit, they'll just go to the game if they can't sell.

My entire row on row 1 lower level will be ND fans. People don't generally give away tickets or sell them for $50 to friends when you can get $300-$500 for them on stubhub or craiglslist. It'll be around 30% ND fans. It is dumb to think the seats will be empty.

One row translates to 30%.

Ok.

That makes perfect sense

You're out of your mind if you think there's going to be 20,000 Notre Dame fans there.

The story I'll always remember on Neuheisal was when we were recruiting Kelen Winslow Jr. He wanted to go with Neuheisal. I believe he was with Washington or maybe UCLA. KW Sr. Said absolutely not because Neuheisal was a scab meaning he was a player that violated the NFL strike. SR. Wanted Jr. to play for a friend of his who was a HC but I don't remember where. JR. wanted no part of it. Somehow we got into it and both ends of the family agreed.

Advertisement
Only morons buy into this bullshlt that there will be anything close to 20% ND fans there.

Like I aid before, even 10% is extremely low probability.

Watch and see.

Another has been that begs for coaching jobs. Obviously hates Miami and it's a good way to keep his current job (which he needs since he can't coach) by pandering to haters.

He might be right

Timepiece is the same poster who refuses to vote for Cam Davis into the UA Game. He also thinks we'd be just as good with Kaaya.

So it makes sense he's dumb enough to be riding Neueisel's ****. What a hater

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back