Rick Neuheisal

people might be cashing out on those tix.. i wouldn't be surprised if there are a lot of ND fans, don't think 50/50 though.

Advertisement
Like **** they will.

ND did sell out their allotted tickets on their site.

But this is a happening event in Miami. Even the casual fan knows how important this game is.

It's going to be juiced up.

I go to every home game. The only time team that has more than 10% of the seats is FSU. Even then, it's only about 25% of the crowd. That's an in-state rival with tons of local alums. Nobody local gives a **** about Notre Dame. There's no way 30,000 Notre Dame fans are flying in for the game.

So season tix holders who paid good money for premium seats are gonna cash out? Throes people generally don’t need the money and are usually pretty big supporters. It would be a little ironic for them to “cash out”. It would be odd for them to sell and not attend the biggest game in years.
And any UM ticket holder who doesn’t get their buyer and sells out to a Nd fan should be castrated and have their season tix priveledges taken away. If i saw Nd fans next to me the next game I saw the ticket holders I’d be ripping them a new assshole.

Advertisement
he also thought that was a finger and that he was getting a colon exam....wrong!!!

The reality is, if ND fans didn’t already have tix and planned for this trip for months, they’re gonna be paying A LOT of money for a flight on short notice and won’t find a hotel room for less than $400 within an hour from the stadium. So there isn’t going to all of a sudden be some mad rush from ND fans around the country to attend. Local subway fans who want to jump on stub hub and either pay $200 for upper corners or $500 for better seats can do so.

If you’re and ND fan and haven’t planned for this trip all year and you need flight and a hotel and tix, it ain’t happening.

Advertisement
It wont matter much because they will be scattered amongst all the Miami fans....it will offer up no advantage to their team on the road.

So season tix holders who paid good money for premium seats are gonna cash out? Throes people generally don’t need the money and are usually pretty big supporters. It would be a little ironic for them to “cash out”. It would be odd for them to sell and not attend the biggest game in years.
And any UM ticket holder who doesn’t get their buyer and sells out to a Nd fan should be castrated and have their season tix priveledges taken away. If i saw Nd fans next to me the next game I saw the ticket holders I’d be ripping them a new assshole.
I upgraded to the suite this year and kept my previous tickets. The school offered me credit but I knew I would make more selling them. I sold the ND ones for more than I paid for the whole season. And that was was before I could log on after the game last Saturday to raise the price. They sold 1 min after it ended and are now going for double what I sold them for. However, to your point I personally wouldn't give up going to make the money.

It's literally something new each week:
Layoff will hurt Miami, Toledo wins
Duke, paying really well, disciplined team, Duke wins
FSU has Miami's number, Miami on the road, FSU wins
GT, underrated, playing great, will run on Miami, GT wins
Syracuse beat Clemson, Clemson better than Miami, Syracuse wins
Miami has played no one, VT QB is a difference maker, VT wins....

I'm sure there are some season ticket holders selling their ND ticket to finance the rest of the games (I could have easily sold my ND tickets for more than I paid for the season ticket package) but we're talking about a small group. Not to mention, we're talking about one or two tickets scattered about a section of Miami fans. The only section that will be loud for the domers will be the allotted visitor's section in the northeast section of the stadium.

Advertisement
I do think some of you are selling ND support short. They have the largest nation wide fanbase of any school. Most have likely been planning this trip for weeks if not months. I wouldn't be surprised to see 15K ND fans Saturday.

The retardation in this thread, for those claiming that there’ll be a ton of ND fans, is strong.

What you jackwads don’t realize and haven’t taken into consideration is the fact that of tickets that are resold, 100% are NOT going to Notre Dame fans / in fact I would say that the majority are going to Miami fans.

Again there will not be more than 10% Notre Dame fans in the stadium - 6000 is a lot, but no more than that, in fact less than that

If max capacity is 70k, I'll say ND brings 10-15k.

NO.

You’re basically saying there’ll be as many fans as UF had a few years ago.

That would require that 10,000 seats would be resold by current Miami ticket holders, and 100% of them would go to Notre Dame fans. Before the season started, my guess is that there were about 5000 Notre Dame tickets sold. Just a guess. Maybe 2 to 3,000 diners more have bought tix. That’s the most I’m going to concede.

Last edited:
Advertisement
If max capacity is 70k, I'll say ND brings 10-15k.

NO.

You’re basically saying there’ll be as many fans as UF had a few years ago.

That would require that 10,000 seats would be resold by current Miami ticket holders, and 100% of them would go to Notre Dame fans. Before the season started, my guess is that there were about 5000 Notre Dame tickets sold. Just a guess. Maybe 2 to 3,000 diners more have bought tix. That’s the most I’m going to concede.

Probably right. What’s their allotment ? 2-3k?

Duke,
How do u know you sold to miami fans?

Obviously I don't, but I listed them just like I did for every other game. The school actually has a partnership with StubHub. U log on to your Hurricane club account and select tickets you want to sell and they are uploaded by the school. They buy them and instantly download them and I get paid through PayPal

Advertisement
Back