Rick Neuheisal

Advertisement
Thinks that the crowd will be 50% Notre Dame fans on Saturday

Get out there Miami!!

Notre dame let uga fsns come to their house and take over.. it was like 35-40% bulldog fans at that game.. will be 15% nd fans at hard rock

At the time of the UGA game most ND fans want to fire Brian Kelly and expected another 4 - 8 season like last year. Not sure how much that will change things but Miami sure beats South Bend or Chicago in November.

Neuweasel should shut up. He doesn't know squat about UM. We personally know ND people who now aren't going (thought it sounded 'very loud' on TV last week...LOL

Just about everything that guy has said about Miami this season has been wrong.

So season tix holders who paid good money for premium seats are gonna cash out? Throes people generally don’t need the money and are usually pretty big supporters. It would be a little ironic for them to “cash out”. It would be odd for them to sell and not attend the biggest game in years.
And any UM ticket holder who doesn’t get their buyer and sells out to a Nd fan should be castrated and have their season tix priveledges taken away. If i saw Nd fans next to me the next game I saw the ticket holders I’d be ripping them a new assshole.

You wouldn't do ****, so stop trying to play internet tough guy. If someone wants to sell their tickets, that's their business. Some people knew months ago that they would end up missing the ND game for whatever reason(One of my friends from undergrad is flying home to PA to hang out at his parents 50th Wedding Anniversary).

Some people bought season tickets with the intent of going to every game, but selling their ND ticket in the hopes of recouping their original investment. I've known people with basketball season tickets that do that. They get to go to every game for **** near free, all they have to do is miss the Duke or UNC game(Which in a lot of cases is great, because those games tend to bring out the dumbasses).

Last edited:
Advertisement
I am sure his ******** is only 50% recovered from the 2001 a$$raping he and his sorry a$$ team took

First, if you’re a UM and sold your tickets to ND fans, then I hope you die from the most painful and grotesque disease in history.

Second, you morons are overestimating ND fans’ ability and willingness to travel into the vile and potentially dangerous den of horrors that will await them. These are the same facquits who couldn’t keep UGA fans from taking over their own stadium this year. Yet you scared pvssies think they’re going to show up in droves to a place most of them are scared to death to go to.

Bs, i would never sell my tix to an ND fan. There’s no effing way. I would make sure the buyer was a canes fan. I’m not playing dumb like “oh i don’t know who the buyer is”. I’m not making it easy for them. I’d sell them for less to a canes fan.
That’s bs to possibly know you’re gonn have Nd fans in your seats. Sorry.

What franchise said. You can die in **** if you sold to Nd fans and if anyone a attitude is “it’s money and don’t begrudge someone making money” than you can die as well.

Advertisement
What franchise said. You can die in **** if you sold to Nd fans and if anyone a attitude is “it’s money and don’t begrudge someone making money” than you can die as well.

The world is full of fake prideless wheeler dealer facquits with no money to pay mom for their room in her basement. So they’d sell their sister’s smelly cooch to make a couple hundred dollars.

I'm sorry, but if you sell your tickets to what is the biggest football game for Miami in a decade just to "re-coup" your money, you're kinda a ****** fan. FFS we're not talking about life changing money here. Just MHO.

I'm sorry, but if you sell your tickets to what is the biggest football game for Miami in a decade just to "re-coup" your money, you're kinda a ****** fan. FFS we're not talking about life changing money here. Just MHO.

You’re not “kinda a ****** fan.” You’re a gigantic puddle of diarrhea who should have his tickets revoked for life and bd beaten unmercifully by Canes fans the next time they show up to those seats.

You effing suck as a fan if that’s your attitude. I’d give them to friends who were UM fans before if put an opposing team fan just to recoup money.

Advertisement
Bs, i would never sell my tix to an ND fan. There’s no effing way. I would make sure the buyer was a canes fan. I’m not playing dumb like “oh i don’t know who the buyer is”. I’m not making it easy for them. I’d sell them for less to a canes fan.
That’s bs to possibly know you’re gonn have Nd fans in your seats. Sorry.
LOL. So they tell you whatever you want to hear and you would never know.

You effing suck as a fan if that’s your attitude. I’d give them to friends who were UM fans before if put an opposing team fan just to recoup money.
I agree I wouldn't give up going but I sold my EXTRA season tickets and already doubled what I paid with UVA left and the tickets for this Saturday are going for $400 more than what I sold them for. I paid almost $4000 for box seats and I need to get all I can to help, I did the same with my orange season parking passes (purple valet included with box) and also profited. I'm planning on buying a crap ton more to pay for my box next year, only an idiot would do otherwise

Advertisement
He might be right

Timepiece is the same poster who refuses to vote for Cam Davis into the UA Game. He also thinks we'd be just as good with Kaaya.

So it makes sense he's dumb enough to be riding Neueisel's ****. What a hater

Luls.. wtf would I vote for some one who supposedly had shtty stats.. as for Kaaya, show me where I said we'd be just as good with Kaaya

Advertisement
Back