Richt will never lead us to #6

Advertisement
its a big ? if he can do here what he did at UGA, and imo he underachieved there considering, Mack Brown 2.0 minus the lucky Natty
He underachieved there? At a program with no proven success until he got there. I’d say he took that program a put it on the map more than it was previously. Comparing Mac at Texas to anyone at UGA is laughable...but to MR being at Miami. I think there’s no doubt he can duplicate that here and 4 weeks ago you’d probally agree with me. A lot of our fans are jumping ship after UVA. It takes at least 4-5 years to judge a coach at a program that is rebuilding from the 15 years of disaster we have been under

No excuses, we've played like **** this year and that's all on Richt. However, he accomplished more in his first 2 years than this program had in the decade previous so IMO it's kinda hard to pound the table for his firing at this point in time.
if he would just pull his head outta his *** and hire a good OC he would be fine i think, and not one of his old UGA flunkies thats just gonna keep the same 30 year old playbook. No, a young smart innovative guy, like Briles or Dorsey

In yr 3...Butch was already down 24 schollies...real fair,...but I'll tell ya what,..by yr 6 his team was, and always will be better than anything Richt has had...

Then why'd we fly the banners that year? Can you also tell me the Powerball numbers for next week?

Advertisement
That is true but even drafted it was 33% in 00 and 69% in 14. That is a massive increase. It more than doubled in accuracy. Those guys are outliers though and played on terrible teams. Crowell got thrown off the team by Richt who loves kicking off elite kids who don't follow his unbelievably strict rules. They probably would have produced more if they where on solid teams.
Bruh seriously..the kid was aressted on felony weapon charges. It’s not like he got a speeding ticket lol. He’d get tossed at any program and rightfully so

That is true but even drafted it was 33% in 00 and 69% in 14. That is a massive increase. It more than doubled in accuracy. Those guys are outliers though and played on terrible teams. Crowell got thrown off the team by Richt who loves kicking off elite kids who don't follow his unbelievably strict rules. They probably would have produced more if they where on solid teams.
If a kid like G Willis can thrive and change his ways under MR then the rules can’t be that strict lol..even a kid like Jeff Thomas had baggage out of HS

Bruh seriously..the kid was aressted on felony weapon charges. It’s not like he got a speeding ticket lol. He’d get tossed at any program and rightfully so

I wasn't saying that other coaches wouldn't do the same thing. I was just throwing in the fact that Richt loves suspending elite kids. Also, Jimbo, Urban, and Meyer would have been able to get that covered up before any actual charges were brought up.

If a kid like G Willis can thrive and change his ways under MR then the rules can’t be that strict lol..even a kid like Jeff Thomas had baggage out of HS

The guy is known for throwing kids off teams. He is also known for his unfair suspensions and losing the locker room due to this. Neither of them have been caught doing anything yet. You can bet they would be tossed if they ever got caught by Richt.

Advertisement
He underachieved there? At a program with no proven success until he got there. I’d say he took that program a put it on the map more than it was previously. Comparing Mac at Texas to anyone at UGA is laughable...but to MR being at Miami. I think there’s no doubt he can duplicate that here and 4 weeks ago you’d probally agree with me. A lot of our fans are jumping ship after UVA. It takes at least 4-5 years to judge a coach at a program that is rebuilding from the 15 years of disaster we have been under
i'm comparing them as coaches, underachievers both of them, Mack had one fall in his lap thanks to VY. I hated the Richt hire from day 1, he struggles to win big games no matter how much talent he has. He does the same thing over and over even if there wrong, he's stubborn, hard headed, and thinks he's a way better coach than he is. He had his play calling taking away from him cuz he sucked at it, now he's calling our plays and still sucks at it, but fails to see a problem ? He will not get us back to the top, even in this bullshyt conference we play in

I wasn't saying that other coaches wouldn't do the same thing. I was just throwing in the fact that Richt loves suspending elite kids. Also, Jimbo, Urban, and Meyer would have been able to get that covered up before any actual charges were brought up.
Get felony weapon arrest covered up..really bro. I can see if said grades, cheating, or even a drug possession charge. But show me where saban or ANYONE has covered up a felony weapons arrest.

Get felony weapon arrest covered up..really bro. I can see if said grades, cheating, or even a drug possession charge. But show me where saban or ANYONE has covered up a felony weapons arrest.
felony charges yes, smokin pot no

i'm comparing them as coaches, underachievers both of them, Mack had one fall in his lap thanks to VY. I hated the Richt hire from day 1, he struggles to win big games no matter how much talent he has. He does the same thing over and over even if there wrong, he's stubborn, hard headed, and thinks he's a way better coach than he is. He had his play calling taking away from him cuz he sucked at it, now he's calling our plays and still sucks at it, but fails to see a problem ? He will not get us back to the top, even in this bullshyt conference we play in
Lmao at the disrespect toward Mac. Had it handed to him because of a great player who he recruited? Isn’t that the job? Then I fully believe saban would have one less chip if macs QB didn’t get hurt on that 1st drive..
I think your opinion is totally wrong, but I’m not gonna argue.

Advertisement

Use your head bro. If it was covered up their is no proof. However, look at what came out after Jimbo left where he covered up tons of assaults, rapes, robberies, etc. The whole Jamies situation. Meyer covering up for the twins and Hernandez murders plus many many many more crimes. Tim WIlliams, Cam robertson, and another Bama football player were arrestd within 2 years for weapons charges and they were all dropped.

http://www.espn.com/blog/ncfnation/...ly-accused-fsu-athletes-dont-face-prosecution
https://www.foxnews.com/us/louisian...rges-against-alabama-college-football-players

Advertisement
The guy is known for throwing kids off teams. He is also known for his unfair suspensions and losing the locker room due to this. Neither of them have been caught doing anything yet. You can bet they would be tossed if they ever got caught by Richt.
So basically you have a problem with Richt disciplining bad behavior? Unfair suspensions? Who? Need names bruh...you’d rather have a coach not care about a kids future by ignoring signs of a kid on the wrong path..you’d rather a coach who can go into a living room tell your son Ima take of him, ignore a felony weapon charge , enable bad behavior , win you some games, shake his hand as he leaves your program, then end up a Aaron Hernandez’ story..yeaaa I cant get down with that

Use your head bro. If it was covered up their is no proof. However, look at what came out after Jimbo left where he covered up tons of assaults, rapes, robberies, etc. The whole Jamies situation. Meyer covering up for the twins and Hernandez murders plus many many many more crimes. Tim WIlliams, Cam robertson, and another Bama football player were arrestd within 2 years for weapons charges and they were all dropped.

http://www.espn.com/blog/ncfnation/...ly-accused-fsu-athletes-dont-face-prosecution
https://www.foxnews.com/us/louisian...rges-against-alabama-college-football-players
So your saying your ok with that?

Advertisement
Back