Richt will never lead us to #6

So now Mark Richt and this staff isn’t “competent” enough to Coach here

Fact: So far they have recruited poorly a
So now Mark Richt and this staff isn’t “competent” enough to Coach here
Never said that

Reading comprehension is a strength of yours.

The facts of recruiting regarding DT abd QB depth speak for themselves. It is also a fact we lose to and struggle with teams that dont have near the talent we do.

Have a good day

Advertisement
We've been an elite team like 4 years out of the last 25. People on here act like Richt has run a Ferrari into a ditch.

And people like you act like he’s the second coming. In year three we are unranked and have a barely top 20 recruiting class. How is this any different from the last two failed regimes???

Yup and 50 percent of those con chips where with the previous coaches recruits as well. You may not follow HS football, but the Georgia HS boom started a couple years prior to Richt coming to UGA. With the talent that comes out of Georgia(currently 4th most NFL players). Richt had some of the richest football boosters in the nation, in the 4th most talented state, while being the only good P5 team in the state. Anyone could pull top classes in that situation. As you see with Kirby he has blown Richts recruiting out of the water. He has pulled more blue chip OL in 3 years than Richt did in 15. He has already pulled the most 5 stars in 1 class of all time. It also isn't a myth. Richt has won a couple big games, but also blew WAY more.
There’s only 1 coach who wins more “big games” than he loses..that good ole Saint Nick. I think UGA fans just got arrogant with the success MR had there when there was no precedent in that programs history for long sustained success...but once again, yes on paper Kirby has done great on trail but you still have to see how it all pans out. He made that run last year with MRs roster

So you want to go off rankings with Kirby with no proof of how that will pan out. But disregard rankings under coker. You want to use “alternative facts” or “your own truth” lol..ok. And where did you get those percents from? They are total bs..per BR from ‘02-08 47 percent of 5 stars went undrafted..per 247 sports only 19 former 5 stars were even drafted at all this past draft. As To 107 3 stars who were . And looking back a few years that narrative is the same. So your modern day ranking theory is wrong..but as to what Kirby is “building” again yes it looks good on paper just like or ‘08 class looked good on paper. Just like how Texas always has a top 10 class. Just like usc always recruits well..on paper.

2000 class 48% of 5 stars ended up on NFL rosters. The last 3 classes have average 84%. It is painfully obvious to anyone that isn't a blind homer that recruiting rankings are getting better and that Kirby is a way better recruiter and coach than Richt.
http://sportscreators.com/how-often-do-five-star-players-go-pro/

There’s only 1 coach who wins more “big games” than he loses..that good ole Saint Nick. I think UGA fans just got arrogant with the success MR had there when there was no precedent in that programs history for long sustained success...but once again, yes on paper Kirby has done great on trail but you still have to see how it all pans out. He made that run last year with MRs roster

He made the run with MRs roster. Something MR never could have done. No one is saying he needs to be perfect in Big games, but no one loses more games to inferior opponents than Mark Richt. No one has had that much talent for 18 years and did as little as Richt.

Advertisement
Fact: So far they have recruited poorly a

Never said that

Reading comprehension is a strength of yours.

The facts of recruiting regarding DT abd QB depth speak for themselves. It is also a fact we lose to and struggle with teams that dont have near the talent we do.

Have a good day
So when we signed perry, Allison and Williams were u complaining about the QB recruiting..we just landed the top DT last cycle. The year b4 the best DT in our local area in ford. This year the 3 we have committed fit what WE want to do up front along with us being in the lead for the top 3tec in south Florida . Stop looking at kids rankings so hard

Have a nice day

So we have soneone in here claiming Richt is a great recruiter as we sit at a pathetic #19 in the recruiting rankings in year 3.

Same exact pattern as the last two corches.

At Miami, you arent gonna stack chips if u dont win. Once the momentum is gone, its gone forever for that staff. The Richt era is done, and sadly we’ll have to wait years before he is removed.

LoL at comparing recruiting in Butchs day and now...There was no Rivals etc....back then...It was USA Today or nothing...Being able to evaluate and recruit 25 future 1st rounders, including 5 future HOFers, lacking 31 schollies is so absurd, there honestly are no words...

Advertisement
LoL at comparing recruiting in Butchs day and now...There was no Rivals etc....back then...It was USA Today or nothing...Being able to evaluate and recruit 25 future 1st rounders, including 5 future HOFers, lacking 31 schollies is so absurd, there honestly are no words...
nobody will ever repeat that, unless its Butch himself and he would have to be here to do it

He made the run with MRs roster. Something MR never could have done. No one is saying he needs to be perfect in Big games, but no one loses more games to inferior opponents than Mark Richt. No one has had that much talent for 18 years and did as little as Richt.
15 years** hold up ima attached MR
https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/coaches/mark-richt-1.html

Once again bruh. UGA is not Texas, Miami, OU, bama, Florida or FSU. Meaning they never had a pedigree of winning BIG there for a long sustained amount of time. Never. In the SEC that matters. In 3 years the SEC will be headed again by the usual powers. Florida, Bama And LSU with Texas a&m also being in discussion..I’m just not the believer in Kirby smart until further proof. But if MR duplicates what he did at UGA here at Miami then we will be long sustained contenders..but aye that’s just my opinion. I respect yours

exactly what i was gonna say, Richt at UGA last year wins 9 games

Advertisement

Once again bruh. UGA is not Texas, Miami, OU, bama, Florida or FSU. Meaning they never had a pedigree of winning BIG there for a long sustained amount of time. Never. In the SEC that matters. In 3 years the SEC will be headed again by the usual powers. Florida, Bama And LSU with Texas a&m also being in discussion..I’m just not the believer in Kirby smart until further proof. But if MR duplicates what he did at UGA here at Miami then we will be long sustained contenders..but aye that’s just my opinion. I respect yours
its a big ? if he can do here what he did at UGA, and imo he underachieved there considering, Mack Brown 2.0 minus the lucky Natty

Advertisement

That is because UGA HS football was never very good. It was not on par with Florida or Texas. Now it is only slightly behind them and instead of having 7 P5 teams like Texas or 3 like Florida they have 1. Richt landed there at the perfect time. Richt also wasn't the OC there and was kept on a tight leash so he couldn't hire useless coaches like his son. Did you see my post regarding the 5 star bust rate and how it is WAY lower now than it was in the 00s?

2000 class 48% of 5 stars ended up on NFL rosters. The last 3 classes have average 84%. It is painfully obvious to anyone that isn't a blind homer that recruiting rankings are getting better and that Kirby is a way better recruiter and coach than Richt.
http://sportscreators.com/how-often-do-five-star-players-go-pro/
Ok I thought u meant drafted, my bad. I was looking at the draft.
But u can still have absolute college bust or guys who didn’t produce who end up on nfl rosters off talent alone, Isaiah Crowell and Stefan digs for example along with others..I looked up the draft rated because that usually points guys being productive while in college.
But your facts were right

Id love to hear the excuse you have for why Richt is pulling a Golden/Shannon in year three.
No excuses, we've played like **** this year and that's all on Richt. However, he accomplished more in his first 2 years than this program had in the decade previous so IMO it's kinda hard to pound the table for his firing at this point in time.

Ok I thought u meant drafted, my bad. I was looking at the draft.
But u can still have absolute college bust or guys who didn’t produce who end up on nfl rosters off talent alone, Isaiah Crowell and Stefan digs for example along with others..I looked up the draft rated because that usually points guys being productive while in college.
But your facts were right

That is true but even drafted it was 33% in 00 and 69% in 14. That is a massive increase. It more than doubled in accuracy. Those guys are outliers though and played on terrible teams. Crowell got thrown off the team by Richt who loves kicking off elite kids who don't follow his unbelievably strict rules. They probably would have produced more if they where on solid teams.

Advertisement
Back