Richt still looking

You guys are too much, these guys say the same thing with one post separating them and one gets overwhelming up votes and the other gets overwhelming down votes

View attachment 45169

and yeah, I know the reps of both posters, but they just said the exact same thing.

And agreeing with both of them, could you imagine the board's outrage if Golden had tweeted that? I get that Richt gets the benefit of the doubt on a lot of things (deservedly so) compared to Golden, but I am just struggling trying to see how this tweet is a good thing.

fvck broke and anyone who white knights for him, he's a fake Cane thats why he gets downvoted.

And that is the way the world should work.

Fake cane? Smh Lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
IMG_0758.jpg
**** pete it's like that? Lol.
This sh*t so funny, all I do is try to bring info to the site. I'm really hated on here

You guys are too much, these guys say the same thing with one post separating them and one gets overwhelming up votes and the other gets overwhelming down votes

View attachment 45169

and yeah, I know the reps of both posters, but they just said the exact same thing.

And agreeing with both of them, could you imagine the board's outrage if Golden had tweeted that? I get that Richt gets the benefit of the doubt on a lot of things (deservedly so) compared to Golden, but I am just struggling trying to see how this tweet is a good thing.

lol at "the reps" of both posters.... it's the internet who gives a **** except losers like The Franchise and Cane Dynasty. Majority of the cheerleading *** groupies that "like" him are the same ones that constantly troll brock and just some following *** weirdos.

Aside from the hints of whining I get from some of Brocks post, he's just like every other post that's here keeping this site active. Matter of fact he adds more to this site than 99% of the followers that troll him everyday.

In response to the bolded part.... If Golden wouldve tweeted that in year 2 this board wouldve been sucking him off like clowns like [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] and 99% of this board were doing until the last year he got fired. smh this board is hilarious

It is all those Russian fake news gangs practicing for Hilary in 2020.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't know if Richt would be interested, but there's a RB from Alcorn St who just graduated that's available.

Arron Baker he's originally from Belle Glade & went to Glade Central, had just 359yds as a Red Junior last year.

Arron Baker - 2016 Football Roster - Alcorn State University Athletics

He was 4TH on his team in rushing with 384yds \ 67 attempts and only played in 7 games.
Link below
Alcorn State University Athletics

He did rush for 85yds on 13 attempts against Arkansas. He is number 36 in white.
[video=youtube_share;O6u1vu5Qavc]https://youtu.be/O6u1vu5Qavc[/video]

Rick looking like the horny dude 5 minutes before closing at the club trying to scrape some drunk chick off the floor into his Camaro.

He ain't gonna find any quality this late in the game looking to come here to be the 3rd RB. He's gonna have to close his eyes, plug his nose and fck a 3.

Agreed, however stranger things have happened. Out of every 100X I was that drunk guy still looking around when the drunk lights come on I have pulled a4 star once or twice. Soooo you're saying there's a chance.

Advertisement
Back