Richt still looking

Richt had to know he was setting the program and himself up for WHOOOOOOOOLE lot of bulls**t when he pushed send on that tweet....

Saw one that said" yea the U is back.Theyre shopping Craig's list and Facebook for RB depth".......
Yep. The sunshine pumpers will always find a way to spin it as positive or no big deal but to any objective observer this is not a good look. This is also further evidence that even Richt himself is not relying on Choc or Burns for depth.

Advertisement
You guys are too much, these guys say the same thing with one post separating them and one gets overwhelming up votes and the other gets overwhelming down votes

View attachment 45169

and yeah, I know the reps of both posters, but they just said the exact same thing.

And agreeing with both of them, could you imagine the board's outrage if Golden had tweeted that? I get that Richt gets the benefit of the doubt on a lot of things (deservedly so) compared to Golden, but I am just struggling trying to see how this tweet is a good thing.

That's quite a noble cause, Shogun. While other warriors waste their time with bullshyt causes like child hunger, my man Shogun has attempted to tackle the important and daunting epidemic of uneven distribution of message rep.

Go get em, champ! I'll be in your corner.

Well I figured you are already tackling our national lack of hot take smart *** comments every other minute, so I needed something else to take on.

Sh*t crazy...

Franchise has so many fanboys, it's ridiculous. I've never seen such a pack mentality and it's not even real life. These dudes are all over his nuts because he talks about ***** with every post

I believe the difference between the two posts is fairly clear.

Richt had to know he was setting the program and himself up for WHOOOOOOOOLE lot of bulls**t when he pushed send on that tweet....

Saw one that said" yea the U is back.Theyre shopping Craig's list and Facebook for RB depth".......
Yep. The sunshine pumpers will always find a way to spin it as positive or no big deal but to any objective observer this is not a good look. This is also further evidence that even Richt himself is not relying on Choc or Burns for depth.

Doubt Richt cares one bit what anybody replies. If that man gets an extra body for special teams or running back depth then who cares what anybody has to say. ****, two years ago UF put up flyers during the season looking for a kicker. Get out your feelings. Oh no somebody may talk bad about us!

You guys are too much, these guys say the same thing with one post separating them and one gets overwhelming up votes and the other gets overwhelming down votes

View attachment 45169

and yeah, I know the reps of both posters, but they just said the exact same thing.

And agreeing with both of them, could you imagine the board's outrage if Golden had tweeted that? I get that Richt gets the benefit of the doubt on a lot of things (deservedly so) compared to Golden, but I am just struggling trying to see how this tweet is a good thing.

lol at "the reps" of both posters.... it's the internet who gives a **** except losers like The Franchise and Cane Dynasty. Majority of the cheerleading *** groupies that "like" him are the same ones that constantly troll brock and just some following *** weirdos.

Aside from the hints of whining I get from some of Brocks post, he's just like every other post that's here keeping this site active. Matter of fact he adds more to this site than 99% of the followers that troll him everyday.

In response to the bolded part.... If Golden wouldve tweeted that in year 2 this board wouldve been sucking him off like clowns like [MENTION=4841]The Franchise[/MENTION] and 99% of this board were doing until the last year he got fired. smh this board is hilarious

Last edited:
Yeah, the difference between Richt saying that and Golden saying that is that Richt has the good-vibes train rolling after a big bowl win, facility upgrade, and recruiting spree. Story is different when you're the one getting blown out, your facilities stay the same, and you're busy reeling in Group of 5 talent. We have 4 scholarship running backs. That is objectively too few, regardless of their quality. Richt has the option to stoke the flame a little bit.

Advertisement
Yeah, the difference between Richt saying that and Golden saying that is that Richt has the good-vibes train rolling after a big bowl win, facility upgrade, and recruiting spree. Story is different when you're the one getting blown out, your facilities stay the same, and you're busy reeling in Group of 5 talent. We have 4 scholarship running backs. That is objectively too few, regardless of their quality. Richt has the option to stoke the flame a little bit.

Exactly... these entitled clowns think they have an opinion that is more valid than Coach Richt's when it comes to what he decides to do in his program that everyone is talking about positively for once in 15 plus years!! lmao kill yourselves.

You all were on some keep hope alive shxt under Golden making excuses, giving him the benefit of the doubt, no matter how much he failed at recruiting no matter how many embarrassing losses so SIT THE FCK DOWN!! LLH!!

Rick looking like the horny dude 5 minutes before closing at the club trying to scrape some drunk chick off the floor into his Camaro.

He ain't gonna find any quality this late in the game looking to come here to be the 3rd RB. He's gonna have to close his eyes, plug his nose and fck a 3.

I don't think he's looking for quality as much as he's looking for a body that can fill a spot for a year. There's a young man out there that can be a Cane for a year and would make his dream come true. We aren't looking for a starter, just a guy that can play the position in case there's a desperate need. There's a spot open, and anybody is better than nobody. Someone will jump at the opportunity.

Rick looking like the horny dude 5 minutes before closing at the club trying to scrape some drunk chick off the floor into his Camaro.

He ain't gonna find any quality this late in the game looking to come here to be the 3rd RB. He's gonna have to close his eyes, plug his nose and fck a 3.

I don't think he's looking for quality as much as he's looking for a body that can fill a spot for a year. There's a young man out there that can be a Cane for a year and would make his dream come true. We aren't looking for a starter, just a guy that can play the position in case there's a desperate need. There's a spot open, and anybody is better than nobody. Someone will jump at the opportunity.

Right.

Best case scenario is a Williams outcome. NFL contract. Although my guess is that's a long shot.

Worst case scenario: So a P-5, G-5, or D-2 player gets a $50,000-$100,000 graduate degree from a top 40 academic institution. Yeah, that really sucks, doesn't it?

View attachment 45169

That's quite a noble cause, Shogun. While other warriors waste their time with bullshyt causes like child hunger, my man Shogun has attempted to tackle the important and daunting epidemic of uneven distribution of message rep.

Go get em, champ! I'll be in your corner.

Well I figured you are already tackling our national lack of hot take smart *** comments every other minute, so I needed something else to take on.

Sh*t crazy...

Franchise has so many fanboys, it's ridiculous. I've never seen such a pack mentality and it's not even real life. These dudes are all over his nuts because he talks about ***** with every post

it's really odd, follower mentality. gonna rip his nuts off one day the way they swing from them....

Advertisement

Exactly... these entitled clowns think they have an opinion that is more valid than Coach Richt's when it comes to what he decides to do in his program that everyone is talking about positively for once in 15 plus years!! lmao kill yourselves.

You all were on some keep hope alive shxt under Golden making excuses, giving him the benefit of the doubt, no matter how much he failed at recruiting no matter how many embarrassing losses so SIT THE FCK DOWN!! LLH!!

First of all dont speak for everyone. I and alot of people knew coch golden was a fraud... and CMR is a great coach and he isnt even im the same stratuousphere as Al golden. CMR been doing an excellent job since he took over. Hired a great staff.. recruiting been great.. he got us an IPF.. won a bowl game (something we havent done in a very long time) sooooooo relax

Hoping the "this is not a good look" phrase is retired one day.
It is so ghay.

Also, me thinks you're more concerned about what other people think about Richt's tweet than the actual need of another RB on
the roster.

Get over it.

Derrick Mitchell Jr from Iowa is graduating next week & is still looking for a team.

Yeah, I mentioned him awhile too.
I think at one point he was looking at Youngstown STate, Illinois State and Tennessee Tech.
I would take him if he's interested.
I would imagine Coach Kuligowski knows of him since he's from St.Louis.
I'd rather take the JUCO RB Hopkins from Blinn, but Richt probably doesn't want to use a scholly on him which is why he specified he's looking for a 1 year depth guy in a Grad Transfer.

Looks like Mitchell is headed to Texas Tech.

Iowa RB Derrick Mitchell Jr. chooses Texas Tech as graduate transfer | Lubbock Online | Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

Advertisement
If we're truly just looking for a body, Justin Brent from Notre Dame is still available I think. My friend swears he should have been their number 2 back but he's been in the dog house and hasn't played since he took those pictures with the **** star. Could go from 4th string to 3rd string here. About the only available option as of right now

I'd take him. Out of Brent, Mitchell, and Hopkins, Brent is probably the best option. The problem is he has two years of eligibilty left, not one, and I don't know if the coaching staff would want him, considering what happened at Notre Dame.

We play them. That red-faced screaming pvssy Kelly would never allow that transfer.

Advertisement
Look at all my wounded fckboys banding together like a team of gimpy nerds playing that divide and conquer game. Sitting around on a Saturday wondering why people enjoy the Living Legend like a bunch of ugly chicks wondering why the hot chick gets all the attention and calling her a *****.

Fight the good fight, wounded sadsack bytches! Band together! 5 of you faquits teaming up have the strength and charisma of half a man.

View attachment 45169

fvck broke and anyone who white knights for him, he's a fake Cane thats why he gets downvoted.

And that is the way the world should work.

bunch-of-slack-jawed-s-o.gif

View attachment 45169

fvck broke and anyone who white knights for him, he's a fake Cane thats why he gets downvoted.

And that is the way the world should work.

lol Youre an FIU fan though.... what am I missing? :bobross:

Advertisement
Back