Richt still looking

Advertisement
Derrick Mitchell Jr from Iowa is graduating next week & is still looking for a team.

Yeah, I mentioned him awhile too.
I think at one point he was looking at Youngstown STate, Illinois State and Tennessee Tech.
I would take him if he's interested.
I would imagine Coach Kuligowski knows of him since he's from St.Louis.

Rick looking like the horny dude 5 minutes before closing at the club trying to scrape some drunk chick off the floor into his Camaro.

He ain't gonna find any quality this late in the game looking to come here to be the 3rd RB. He's gonna have to close his eyes, plug his nose and fck a 3.

You're probably right.
I think if he has a shot at a decent RB, it may come from someone at a smaller division school who thinks he's NFL material and needs a little
exposure at a bigger program, even if he doesn't start or play much.
Something along the lines of what happened with Marquez.

Derrick Mitchell Jr from Iowa is graduating next week & is still looking for a team.

I think at one point he was looking at Youngstown STate, Illinois State and Tennessee Tech.
I'd rather take the JUCO RB Hopkins from Blinn, but Richt probably doesn't want to use a scholly on him which is why he specified he's looking for a 1 year depth guy in a Grad Transfer.

I'd rather take the JUCO RB Hopkins from Blinn, but Richt probably doesn't want to use a scholly on him which is why he specified he's looking for a 1 year depth guy in a Grad Transfer.

I would Hopkins.
I know the argument about him taking up a scholie spot for more than one season, but to me you worry about the season at
hand, not 2-3 years down the road.

Advertisement
this shouldn't even be an issue. Just move deejay dallas to rb for the season and roll with 5 guys.... I'm sure rivals on twitter clowning miami for this tweet

Ain't no running back coming here to be a 3rd or 4th string backup in their last year of eligibility lets be real... move on

I gotta tell ya, I agree with this all the way.

Richards
Berrios
Cager
Mullins
Harris
Langham
Thomas
Harley
Njoku

we're set at WR so why not move Dallas and let him compete with Homer?

We're still on plan B which is sign a graduate transfer. Deejay, Perry, or whoever is plan C. 6 months ago Deejay thought he was going to play DB , now he's a WR. If we move him to RB without exhausting all other options it's not the best message to send to a kid who wants to cement himself at HIS position, especially before the next crop of WR's show up in 2018. Not to mention Deejay was the most heralded WR of the spring fwiw.

Deejay came here talking about playing both sides of the ball and being a utility man. Asking him to take practice reps at RB if Walton or Homer goes down isn't like asking him to play DT. You guys are making a big deal out of asking a utility man to be utilitarian.

You guys are too much, these guys say the same thing with one post separating them and one gets overwhelming up votes and the other gets overwhelming down votes

canes.jpg

and yeah, I know the reps of both posters, but they just said the exact same thing.

And agreeing with both of them, could you imagine the board's outrage if Golden had tweeted that? I get that Richt gets the benefit of the doubt on a lot of things (deservedly so) compared to Golden, but I am just struggling trying to see how this tweet is a good thing.

If we're truly just looking for a body, Justin Brent from Notre Dame is still available I think. My friend swears he should have been their number 2 back but he's been in the dog house and hasn't played since he took those pictures with the **** star. Could go from 4th string to 3rd string here. About the only available option as of right now

Advertisement
You guys are too much, these guys say the same thing with one post separating them and one gets overwhelming up votes and the other gets overwhelming down votes

View attachment 45169

and yeah, I know the reps of both posters, but they just said the exact same thing.

And agreeing with both of them, could you imagine the board's outrage if Golden had tweeted that? I get that Richt gets the benefit of the doubt on a lot of things (deservedly so) compared to Golden, but I am just struggling trying to see how this tweet is a good thing.

That's quite a noble cause, Shogun. While other warriors waste their time with bullshyt causes like child hunger, my man Shogun has attempted to tackle the important and daunting epidemic of uneven distribution of message rep.

Go get em, champ! I'll be in your corner.

Rick looking like the horny dude 5 minutes before closing at the club trying to scrape some drunk chick off the floor into his Camaro.

He ain't gonna find any quality this late in the game looking to come here to be the 3rd RB. He's gonna have to close his eyes, plug his nose and fck a 3.
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=pSUexc9W9QU[/video]

View attachment 45169

That's quite a noble cause, Shogun. While other warriors waste their time with bullshyt causes like child hunger, my man Shogun has attempted to tackle the important and daunting epidemic of uneven distribution of message rep.

Well I figured you are already tackling our national lack of hot take smart *** comments every other minute, so I needed something else to take on.

Advertisement

View attachment 45169

Well I figured you are already tackling our national lack of hot take smart *** comments every other minute, so I needed something else to take on.

Sh*t crazy...

View attachment 45169

Sh*t crazy...

Franchise has so many fanboys, it's ridiculous. I've never seen such a pack mentality and it's not even real life. These dudes are all over his nuts because he talks about ***** with every post

View attachment 45169

Perhaps Richt is reaching to one of his former players about to graduate from GA or someone else he has in mind, and can't reach out any other way...it did seem strange he would send that out like that.

Advertisement
this shouldn't even be an issue. Just move deejay dallas to rb for the season and roll with 5 guys.... I'm sure rivals on twitter clowning miami for this tweet

Ain't no running back coming here to be a 3rd or 4th string backup in their last year of eligibility lets be real... move on

lol **** why yo sensitive over Coach Richt doing his job?? The staff likes Deejay Dallas at WR or DB... and I think they are looking for a bigger RB they can trust in pass protection. If they find one its no gaurantee Travis Homer is going to be the automatic 2nd rb, they may shuffle between the two like they did last year with Yearby and Gus.

If we're truly just looking for a body, Justin Brent from Notre Dame is still available I think. My friend swears he should have been their number 2 back but he's been in the dog house and hasn't played since he took those pictures with the **** star. Could go from 4th string to 3rd string here. About the only available option as of right now

I'd take him. Out of Brent, Mitchell, and Hopkins, Brent is probably the best option. The problem is he has two years of eligibilty left, not one, and I don't know if the coaching staff would want him, considering what happened at Notre Dame.

its funny how so many ppl up voted this lame *** post lol im not surprised though birds of a feather.

LOL Yall think this staff is sitting here waiting for Peter Ariz to tell them that a recruit exist like everyone else in this thread. For all you know Coach Richt already has his eyes on a couple options and has been in contact with them as well.

Just sending this out to let everyone know that he's still interested just in case some prospects are reading dumb *** boards like this and think the team doesnt want another RB anymore.

Advertisement
Back