Richt > Smart

I disagree with every syllable you typed here, other than that...**** of a post.

We're in a much worse spot than we were when Mork got here and his incoming recruiting class is garbage which puts us in an even worse spot going forward.

Lol more proof that Jedi is an Al Golden slurper that’s why he cries everyday

Advertisement
Mark Richt has Miami in a much better position as a fb program than weve been since 2003... not even up for debate.

Back to the topic....

Kirby Smart is the biggest choke artist in UGa history. Not only was the 4th and 11 call a coRch move but to call that garbage play out of a punt formation was the biggest coRch move in the past 5 years or more.

Advertisement
Well, not only being at most equal and likely worse, we're paying him DOUBLE the money. I'd call that much worse.

How does the position of the program depend on the salary of the head coach? Weird backtrack. If we're a five loss program today, that's not "much worse" than being a five loss program in 2015.

Advertisement
2008 #8 Alabama @ #3 Georgia

Halftime Score
Alabama - 31
Georgia - 0

Alabama vs. Geogia - 2008.jpg

How does the position of the program depend on the salary of the head coach? Weird backtrack. If we're a five loss program today, that's not "much worse" than being a five loss program in 2015.
Dude if you can't see that it's not much worse for a program to fire a corch, then hire another corch and pay him double; getting the same result or worse, you're hopeless but I already knew that.

2015= 8-5
2018= 7-5 and will be either equal or worse

Oh by the way, that miraculous 10-0 start (before another typical Rorcht 4 game losing streak) was with mostly Folden's players.

You’re another Al Golden groupie though that says dumb shxt and think it’s smart?? Lol Coach Richt has only been here for 3 years so it makes sense that he won our first bowl game in a decade and the coastal with “Foldens players”...

what did Al Golden do with his players...

2011: 6-6
2012: 7-5
2013: 9-4
2014: 6-7
2015: 4-3

Advertisement
Dude if you can't see that it's not much worse for a program to fire a corch, then hire another corch and pay him double; getting the same result or worse, you're hopeless but I already knew that.

Our program is not "much worse" than it was in 2015. Quit backtracking.

Smart’s UGA team gave up 475 yards to LSU, including 275 on the ground. People were on here destroying Manny because of the bad angle our D took on the 50 yd TD run they had on us.

You’re another Al Golden groupie though that says dumb shxt and think it’s smart?? Lol Coach Richt has only been here for 3 years so it makes sense that he won our first bowl game in a decade and the coastal with “Foldens players”...

what did Al Golden do with his players...

2011: 6-6
2012: 7-5
2013: 9-4
2014: 6-7
2015: 4-3
I couldn't stand Folden but what we are seeing now is exactly the same. Only difference is which side of the ball and at twice the cost. Also, as bad as Folden's special teams were, they're better than this ****show. Folden actually went out and got Vogel and O'Donnell

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back