Richt > Smart

Advertisement
Beating #3 41-8 isn't getting hyped up in a big game?

No a big game is not a regular season game, against an overrated opponent, that has 0 bearing on the coastal race. They were overrated for beating a bunch of bums and playing it close with UGA at home.

They were clearly overrated and the fact they ended the season ranked higher than us is a joke.

I don't understand why people care about UGA other then to somehow fluff Richt.

They fired him and don't want him back.

You have 2 sides. You have the Richt Slurpers that like to make fun of Kirby to fluff up Richt (which is BS because it is very clear UGA made the right choice and are much better off without him).

Then you have the other side. Which is people that live around a decent amount of Georgia fans and have to heard the constant trash talk about how dumb we were to hire their garbage. How they told us Richt sucked and would not be able to recruit at a high level without bags. How Richt would always lose the big games. Etc. etc. This makes the fans root against UGA because they will be less insufferable when they are no longer one of the top teams in the nation.

Yeah, I know. Richt never managed to get to an SEC title game and *almost* beat Bama like Kirby did last Saturday.

I don’t care about Kirby, he can get hit by a bus. Unlike the Richt fluffers, I don’t actively hope Kirby loses.

I’d much rather be a ***** than a dumb *** homer that doesn’t know football. Anyone with a lick of sense sees the Uga teams under Smart are better coached , and are far and away more physical.

Smarts battling for nattys in the toughest conference , and the only team that can hang with bama. While Mork has four game losing streaks twice in three years. That’s playing in a crap conference , an even crappier division with far more talent than opponents.

Some of you homers are pathetic.
100% in agreement, especially the physical comment.... where has our explosive strength gone?
we have not been "tough" on LOS ice Butch & Moffet the S&C left.
if old CMR was at UGA, they would have lost to the gayturds and finished second in SEC East.
Smart has got UGA to spend and invest at UGA.... and the prof is in the pudding
who would you rather have the nDeacon or Kirby ?

Advertisement
CMR would never of found himself in a position like that... Imagine, tie game, 4th qtr, CMR against the best coach in cfb history (not my opinion but I respect when the argument is made).. CMR wakes up from situations like this he hasn't actually participated in something like that..

Kirby tried and Bama was ready. Doesnt take away from the other 59:50 of the game... UGA will be something with Kirby at the helm

CMR would never of found himself in a position like that... Imagine, tie game, 4th qtr, CMR against the best coach in cfb history (not my opinion but I respect when the argument is made).. CMR wakes up from situations like this he hasn't actually participated in something like that..

Kirby tried and Bama was ready. Doesnt take away from the other 59:50 of the game... UGA will be something with Kirby at the helm

Were you alive in 2012?

1A0B1815-AF01-4768-83E9-D1CBED01D221.jpeg

Advertisement
No a big game is not a regular season game, against an overrated opponent, that has 0 bearing on the coastal race. They were overrated for beating a bunch of bums and playing it close with UGA at home.

They were clearly overrated and the fact they ended the season ranked higher than us is a joke.

Interesting that you are fellating Kirby who needed a late FG to beat ND, but when we smoke them well, they were just overrated.

Interesting that you are fellating Kirby who needed a late FG to beat ND, but when we smoke them well, they were just overrated.

Kirby got his team rolling by the end of the season. As opposed to mork who had his team fall apart late in the season. The team that scraped by ND was clearly a lot better by the time they went to OT with Bama.

I am far from fellating Kirby. I have said numerous times Kirby is a corch too. Saying Kirby is better than Richt does not make Kirby a good coach. You can be a pretty bad coach and still be better than Mork.

Yep

We lost by 5 TD's to Clemson team that lost to Syracuse, so what's your point? And how long are you guys gonna keep playing the Notre Dame card on Richt's behalf?

Advertisement
We lost by 5 TD's to Clemson team that lost to Syracuse, so what's your point? And how long are you guys gonna keep playing the Notre Dame card on Richt's behalf?

I was just asking a question. I'm just as disappointed as you are, just not as reactive and dramatic.

Advertisement
Back