Richt > Smart

Advertisement
Advertisement
So would you or @hughhoney like to go on record and claim Kirby will have a worse year 4 than Richt had at UGA? If you are so confident Kirby is not as good as Richt this should be easy. The SEC is a lot stronger now than it was in 04.

I believe my first post on this thread stated my opinion on this topic. You don’t need to fabricate my opinion again like it’s your favorite pastime.

Incomprehensible.

Carry on, though.

Let me break it down for you. Are you going to go on record and state that next season Kirby will NOT win the SEC East and will have more than 2 losses? Since the SEC east is stronger now then it was under Richts 4th year it should be an easy statement for you to make.

Let me break it down for you. Are you going to go on record and state that next season Kirby will NOT win the SEC East and will have more than 2 losses? Since the SEC east is stronger now then it was under Richts 4th year it should be an easy statement for you to make.

Lmao the SEC east is stronger now.

Advertisement
Lmao the SEC east is stronger now.

It certainly is.
Mullens UF team would CRUSH Zooks UF team.
Vanderbilt is stronger now than it was in 04.
Kentuck would crush Kentucky in 04
Muschamps USCe is better than Lou Holtz USCe in 04.

Tennessee is the only team that was better in 04 than they are now and Pruitt and Freeze with all that talent should be a lot better next year than they were this year.

It certainly is.
Mullens UF team would CRUSH Zooks UF team.
Vanderbilt is stronger now than it was in 04.
Kentuck would crush Kentucky in 04
Muschamps USCe is better than Lou Holtz USCe in 04.

Tennessee is the only team that was better in 04 than they are now and Pruitt and Freeze with all that talent should be a lot better next year than they were this year.

You must not have been at that game in the OB. I was. That Florida team would crush today’s Florida team. When Florida and Tennessee were strong along with Georgia, the SEC east was strong. Those were solid blue blood programs, not flash in the pan programs. I don’t give a f how good Kentucky and Vandy looked this year they are garbage. And they had more crossover opponents at the time, so they had to play more SEC west teams. It is ridiculously easy to run through an SEC east schedule now especially when you don’t challenge yourself OOC.

You must not have been at that game in the OB. I was. That Florida team would crush today’s Florida team. When Florida and Tennessee were strong along with Georgia, the SEC east was strong. Those were solid blue blood programs, not flash in the pan programs. I don’t give a f how good Kentucky and Vandy looked this year they are garbage. And they had more crossover opponents at the time, so they had to play more SEC west teams. It is ridiculously easy to run through an SEC east schedule now especially when you don’t challenge yourself OOC.

The 2004 Gators did not play in the OB. They got crushed by the canes in the peach bowl. The 2004 Zook Gators are not going to be as good as the Mullet Gators next year. That was when the SEC was overrated as ****. Now the SEC is clearly the best conference in the country.

UGAs ooc/cross divison next year are Auburn, TAMU, and ND. That is significantly tougher than Auburn, LSU, Arakansas like it was in 04.

Advertisement
LMFAO.

Sorry, don't speak ******. I encourage you to go root for Iowa.
whaaa someone has a different view point than me. let's call him a ******. This Team has pretty much been on a free fall since the moment Porter robbed them of the Natty. At the very least CMR has made them relevant the last few years. Yes, this season has been a disappointment. But, they are still in a better place as a program. It is much easier for coach X to come I today and win than any time prior to CMR's arrival

The 2004 Gators did not play in the OB. They got crushed by the canes in the peach bowl. The 2004 Zook Gators are not going to be as good as the Mullet Gators next year. That was when the SEC was overrated as ****. Now the SEC is clearly the best conference in the country.

UGAs ooc/cross divison next year are Auburn, TAMU, and ND. That is significantly tougher than Auburn, LSU, Arakansas like it was in 04.

Thanks I’m aware. The 2003 team did though, that was Richt’s 3rd year. I’m not going to speculate about what Florida will look like next year bc I don’t give a ****.

I wasn’t saying his 4th year in particular was more difficult, just that competing with legitimate blue bloods on a yearly basis was more difficult. 2004 was Richt’s easiest schedule at Georgia.

Thanks I’m aware. The 2003 team did though, that was Richt’s 3rd year. I’m not going to speculate about what Florida will look like next year bc I don’t give a ****.

I wasn’t saying his 4th year in particular was more difficult, just that competing with legitimate blue bloods on a yearly basis was more difficult. 2004 was Richt’s easiest schedule at Georgia.

I literally said 4th year.

We have come to the conclusion that if you purely go by record and not look at the opponents faced or how high the teams have placed or how well the coaches have recruited. Then you can make a case that Richt is = to Kirby as far as coaching goes.

I said do you think Kirby will do worse than Richt did in year 4.

Advertisement
I actually believe the team will be OK next year. With that said it is a pivotal year. If they do not get back to ACC championship. I will most certainly get on the Richt must go train. OL improvement and actual OC would definitely help. As for Smart and GA, I really believe there window for a Natty may have closed. SEC is tough and teams like UF and LSU are trending up again.

I literally said 4th year.

We have come to the conclusion that if you purely go by record and not look at the opponents faced or how high the teams have placed or how well the coaches have recruited. Then you can make a case that Richt is = to Kirby as far as coaching goes.

I said do you think Kirby will do worse than Richt did in year 4.

You’re right you did. I assumed we were judging the teams based off how they played this year instead of imagining how they’re going to be next year.

Edit: My point is Kirby’s first three schedules were far easier than Richt’s

Advertisement
Back