Richt > Smart

You’re right you did. I assumed we were judging the teams based off how they played this year instead of imagining how they’re going to be next year.

We are not imagining anything.

You said I must be a troll because I think Kirby is better than Richt.

So I said if you are so confident would you be willing to go on record and state that Kirby will do WORSE IN YEAR 4 than Richt did.

Advertisement
We are not imagining anything.

You said I must be a troll because I think Kirby is better than Richt.

So I said if you are so confident would you be willing to go on record and state that Kirby will do WORSE IN YEAR 4 than Richt did.

No I said you’re a troll because you were pumping up the 2012 Notre Dame team as capable of beating the 2012 Georgia team. You’re either too drunk or too stupid to finish this.

No I said you’re a troll because you were pumping up the 2012 Notre Dame team as capable of beating the 2012 Georgia team. You’re either too drunk or too stupid to finish this.

You can speculate all you want. I have yet to see Richt actually get his team hyped up enough to beat anyone in abig game. So I would bet on ND.

You just watched Kirby make a historically bad call and you slam Richt and compliment him. That's rich! There will be a significant amount of Bulldogs fans that will be angrily voicing the stupidity of firing Richt to hire that bumpkin.
No way, i live in Atlanta and UGA fans were joyful CMR is gone . they feel Kirby can get the a championship.
with CMR is is a lot like that old Bob Seeger tune Beautiful loser...

No way, i live in Atlanta and UGA fans were joyful CMR is gone . they feel Kirby can get the a championship.
with CMR is is a lot like that old Bob Seeger tune Beautiful loser...
How did Kirby do tonight in getting a championship? I would suggest that after tonight wait until you conduct one of those 'do you miss me yet' surveys to determine how joyful those fans are now.

Advertisement
Yeah cmr is the greatest only coach in America to try an onside kick and let the other team score a td off it.want more examples 4th &5 runs halfback dive up the middle.tes have to get hurt before he figures out the spread does exist.

I’d much rather be a ***** than a dumb *** homer that doesn’t know football. Anyone with a lick of sense sees the Uga teams under Smart are better coached , and are far and away more physical.

Smarts battling for nattys in the toughest conference , and the only team that can hang with bama. While Mork has four game losing streaks twice in three years. That’s playing in a crap conference , an even crappier division with far more talent than opponents.

Some of you homers are pathetic.
Best post so far as far as football knowledge

Advertisement
The children are right to mock you OP.

1543764675570.jpeg

whaaa someone has a different view point than me. let's call him a ******. This Team has pretty much been on a free fall since the moment Porter robbed them of the Natty. At the very least CMR has made them relevant the last few years. Yes, this season has been a disappointment. But, they are still in a better place as a program. It is much easier for coach X to come I today and win than any time prior to CMR's arrival

I disagree with every syllable you typed here, other than that...**** of a post.

We're in a much worse spot than we were when Mork got here and his incoming recruiting class is garbage which puts us in an even worse spot going forward.

The children are right to mock you OP.

View attachment 70535
90% of the clowns on these forums are not true Canes fans. These are the same folks that rooted for 49er during Montana era, Jordan slurpers during Bulls reign, now wear Steph Curry jerseys, and purchased Eagles gear last January. I dont get wrapped up in that. Our team sucked this year and certainly Mark is to blame. But firing coaches every 3 years is not the way to go. All I am saying is that the Canes have enough talent to have a strong 2019 season. Beyond that who knows. As for recruiting, Richt is a good recruiter, unfortunately the ***** show we put forth this year is going to be difficult to overcome. Let's see how that goes.

Last edited:
How did Kirby do tonight in getting a championship? I would suggest that after tonight wait until you conduct one of those 'do you miss me yet' surveys to determine how joyful those fans are now.
Ernie the UGA program is so far superior at this moment it is incredible > UGA fans know they will be back
with CMR, they never had any confidence he would not lose a game he should win, team would come out flat 1-2 times a year.
and they would not beat Florida.....his last 6 years at UGA are a microcosm of what we are what we are getting....

Advertisement
That call was terrible.
It was a really bad call because it was 4th and 11, not 4th and short. You have one of the best Ds in the country and HAVE to punt there. But what is really mind blowing about it is Saban saw that Hurts was in and so he left them in a punt safe. Its not like they were catching them off guard, they knew it was coming! How Kirby saw that from the side line and decided "fvck it, lets run it anyways" I will never understand.

Advertisement
That's the old Richt, those were his best days, let that sink in. He's as bad as Bowden was at the end now.
He ran out of time because he chose not to spike the ball. 15 seconds on Alabama's 8 yard line. He decides to to go for it rather than spike and have at least 2 chances at the end zone. That is up there with the fake punt.

I disagree with every syllable you typed here, other than that...**** of a post.

We're in a much worse spot than we were when Mork got here and his incoming recruiting class is garbage which puts us in an even worse spot going forward.

Yeah. And believe it or not. There will be a FEW MORE decommit's in the next couple of weeks. OUCH! ****, WHY do U believe Stacy and Richt are SHOPPING the Grad transfer market ( Especially offensive line players? ) dUh.

Advertisement
Back