Richt says Rosier is the starter ...

Rosier is the starter in the same way chode was 1000% committed to miami

Advertisement
Rosier had very little to do with us winning 10 games & the he was injured excuse is completely bogus.

Kaaya got his ****** molar knocked out & had his bell rung far more than Rosier ever did & he put up far better numbers than him.

Rosier was below 55% cmp & threw 14INT's last season, he's not a good QB we won most of our games in spite of him not because of him. I give him credit for Toledo, GTech & FSU, but otherwise he was mainly inaccurate & struggled vs mostly week Defenses we should've steamrolled.

No one has said that the next QB shouldn't have to earn it, but just because we won 10 games with Rosier as the QB doesn't mean that he should be the automatic starter either, he should have to earn it just as much as anyone else.

Yeah you would prefer Kaaya's performance in 2016 against FSU over Rosier's 2017 performance.

Can't really debate this with you if this is our starting point.

Take rosier and go cheer for him at south alabama. There is nothing great about struggling with 3 win teams.

Strong argument. Why don't you go to the Lions and root for Kaaya on the practice squad and reminisce about the Independence and Sun Bowl days.

Yeah you would prefer Kaaya's performance in 2016 against FSU over Rosier's 2017 performance.

Can't really debate this with you if this is our starting point.
Where did I say that? If you can read I clearly said I give him credit for Toldeo, FSU & GTech.

Doesn't mean he's a good QB, he literally threw 3INT's vs Va Tech & we still won.

I appreciate everything Rosier did for us last season, but I'm not gonna pretend he's good because he just isn't, we're not beating Clemson or winning the ACC with him at the helm.

Advertisement
Don't Berrios yourselves into only remembering Rosier's clutch final-minute plays.

Perhaps we're not in the position to need last-minute heroics if we had a more consistent QB for the first 58 minutes of the game.

I'll ride with Rosier if he's the starter in September, but somebody likely unseats him. My money's on Perry.

All I’ve got to say is Perry better apply himself and hit that playbook fūcking hard. I may be wrong, but I got the sense from reading some things he just wasn’t doing the pre work and wasn’t ready when he showed up on campus last year, so he basically had no shot.

He’s got a kid coming in behind him that at the very least might pass him for number 2.

Where did I say that? If you can read I clearly said I give him credit for Toldeo, FSU & GTech.

Doesn't mean he's a good QB, he literally threw 3INT's vs Va Tech & we still won.

I appreciate everything Rosier did for us last season, but I'm not gonna pretend he's good because he just isn't, we're not beating Clemson or winning the ACC with him at the helm.

You were regurgitating the dumbass "Kaaya got his molars knocked out", thought you were implying that he actually played worth a **** in a game that counted like against FSU. If you were just regurgitating to regurgitate then I apologize.

Against Va Tech, JT didn't do him any favors on 2 of those picks so those stats can be misleading (as most stats are).

Are we beating Clemson with Rosier? Who knows. I'm not writing him off after seeing the way he led the team against VT and ND, two games that we weren't given a shot in **** against. We're going to have significantly better weapons this year with Lingard, Pope and Jordan coming in and Richards being healthy. We should win more games this year regardless, but there's a lot more that goes into winning and losing than throwing a nice out route.

Advertisement
Jalen Hurts in 25-1 as a starter and because of what Hawaiian Punch did in the second half of one game (albeit the NC game), there will be an open competition for the starting QB spot at Alabama.

Though I puked twice typing the above paragraph, the point is, Hurts stats and talent shyts on Rosier, and Saban is going to more than likely replace him.

Rosier is not exempt from being replaced just because we won 10 games last year.

Don't Berrios yourselves into only remembering Rosier's clutch final-minute plays.

Perhaps we're not in the position to need last-minute heroics if we had a more consistent QB for the first 58 minutes of the game.

I'll ride with Rosier if he's the starter in September, but somebody likely unseats him. My money's on Perry.

The most popular guy on the team is always the backup QB huh. Some of you were wrong about Rosier last year and have it in your minds that he shouldn't be our QB. I agree that there's room for improvement, but I don't just want to hand it over to an unknown who has 4 stars. The last time we did that we saw a lot of bed-wetting in the final 2 minutes of every close game.

You were regurgitating the dumbass "Kaaya got his molars knocked out", thought you were implying that he actually played worth a **** in a game that counted like against FSU. If you were just regurgitating to regurgitate then I apologize.

Against Va Tech, JT didn't do him any favors on 2 of those picks so those stats can be misleading (as most stats are).

Are we beating Clemson with Rosier? Who knows. I'm not writing him off after seeing the way he led the team against VT and ND, two games that we weren't given a shot in **** against. We're going to have significantly better weapons this year with Lingard, Pope and Jordan coming in and Richards being healthy. We should win more games this year regardless, but there's a lot more that goes into winning and losing than throwing a nice out route.
The point in mentioning Kaaya getting the sh*t knocked out of him was to paint the picture that Rosier's so called "injury" wasn't a legit excuse for his inaccuracy.

And the fact you're trying to blame JT4 for Rosier's bad ball placement on his INT's lets me know all I need to know. What about the dozen or so other INT's were those all on the WR's too? What about poor completion % that's their fault as well?

He didn't lead the team vs Va Tech & Notre Dame, the Defense dominated & won those games causing multiple turnovers & giving the Offense a short field.

Advertisement
The point in mentioning Kaaya getting the sh*t knocked out of him was to paint the picture that Rosier's so called "injury" wasn't a legit excuse for his inaccuracy.

And the fact you're trying to blame JT4 for Rosier's bad ball placement on his INT's lets me know all I need to know. What about the dozen or so other INT's were those all on the WR's too? What about poor completion % that's their fault as well?

He didn't lead the team vs Va Tech & Notre Dame, the Defense dominated & won those games causing multiple turnovers & giving the Offense a short field.

Lol, all you need to know. Yeah dude, if you can't understand how a receiver's positioning can make ball placement look bad then IDGAF what you "need to know". You sound like a teenage female. No one is saying that his overall low completion percentage is anyone's fault. I was simply responding to one point. This is why it's retarded to debate with people like you, you get all histrionic and female-like.

I was at the ND game. Don't care what the final score was or what the stats were, but you will never in my life convince me that Rosier didn't lead that team to victory that day. Ever. Just because the defense played well and we ran the clock out for the second half doesn't mean that he wasn't a huge reason of why we won.

You need to stick to putting up videos of other people talking because your own personal analysis is horse****. Just like it was on Kaaya.

Lol, all you need to know. Yeah dude, if you can't understand how a receiver's positioning can make ball placement look bad then IDGAF what you "need to know". You sound like a teenage female. No one is saying that his overall low completion percentage is anyone's fault. I was simply responding to one point. This is why it's retarded to debate with people like you, you get all histrionic and female-like.

I was at the ND game. Don't care what the final score was or what the stats were, but you will never in my life convince me that Rosier didn't lead that team to victory that day. Ever. Just because the defense played well and we ran the clock out for the second half doesn't mean that he wasn't a huge reason of why we won.

You need to stick to putting up videos of other people talking because your own personal analysis is horse****. Just like it was on Kaaya.
Calls me "female-like" then proceeds to take weak a shot at me just like a female would do lol.

Advertisement
I feel like females are getting a really bad rap in here.

It's like someone told someone to stop "acting black". Nothing's wrong with being black just like there's nothing wrong with being a female. Just don't act like a female if you aren't one.

Strong argument. Why don't you go to the Lions and root for Kaaya on the practice squad and reminisce about the Independence and Sun Bowl days.
The **** you keep bringing up kaaya for? Better take your rosier loving *** on. I want miami to be elite and rosier is not the guy to do it. He had one of the worst completion percentages in all of cfb among starters and led the acc in picks. This team can do better.

The **** you keep bringing up kaaya for? Better take your rosier loving *** on. I want miami to be elite and rosier is not the guy to do it. He had one of the worst completion in all of cfb among starters and led the acc in picks. This team can do better.

Lol, I do love Rosier. I'm sorry you hate our players. This team played for a conference title and was in a NY6 bowl this year. I'm not sure who you thought was on the 2017 team that was so great and that Rosier was holding them back from beating Clemson. Obviously Rosier is not the best QB we've ever had, but he scored more TD's than anyone in our programs history and brought us back to a level we aren't used to seeing.

Advertisement
Back