Richt savagely torches Clemson's "playground"

Advertisement

KrazyCane

SAVAGE
Banned
LOL Coach Richt wanted to call the slide gxy... i'll do it for ya Coach.

hqdefault.jpg

Lokest

E's before W's
"The ironic thing about RIcht’s comments is that Miami is currently without even an indoor practice facility, but the program is getting one. According to the Palm Beach Post, ground was broken for it last month, and it will be completed in August 2018. It costs $34 million, but it won’t have a slide like Clemson’s."

These pussies always have something negative to say no matter what it is.

Advertisement

M3N

Senior
"The ironic thing about RIcht’s comments is that Miami is currently without even an indoor practice facility, but the program is getting one. According to the Palm Beach Post, ground was broken for it last month, and it will be completed in August 2018. It costs $34 million, but it won’t have a slide like Clemson’s."

Smells like a Matt Porter esque article. That dude can croak. How do we have such bad media

jed2410

Freshman
Premium

the writer also doesn't quite understand the definition of irony

TheOriginalCane

Heisman Winner
Premium

the writer also doesn't quite understand the definition of irony

Isn't it ironic...don't you think...

reg

Sophomore
Trust me Clemson wouldn't want to see us in the ACC championship game...

I'm sure they are terrified of us after just barely beating us 58-0 last time we met.

Oh, I remember that game. It was when half our current starters (projected starters for 2017) were either....
A. Freshmen
B. High School Seniors or Juniors
C. On a different team.

Should I carry on regarding the coaching staff as well?

Advertisement

emrok

Freshman

I'm sure they are terrified of us after just barely beating us 58-0 last time we met.

Oh, I remember that game. It was when half our current starters (projected starters for 2017) were either....
A. Freshmen
B. High School Seniors or Juniors
C. On a different team.

Should I carry on regarding the coaching staff as well?

Yes, always, at every opportunity

paksat

Junior

Based on what?

They think they're better than us by a couple of planets after that beat down they gave us, especially their fans

I know one of them and he fully thinks we were at full strength, didn't quit etc.

I've tried telling him several times the team quit to get al golden out but he's not having it