Richt savagely torches Clemson's "playground"

Can anyone spot the difference??? Anyone?? I'll hang up and listen:

Georgia+v+Clemson+RZuDcjt3X8Yl.jpg

al-golden-dabo-swinney-1000.jpg

Advertisement
[video=youtube_share;Y4_EIl_D10s]https://youtu.be/Y4_EIl_D10s[/video]
Didn't Swiney say something about our facilities or stadium or something.

SWINEY WAS QUOTED SAYING THAT OUR STADIUM WAS OF POOR DESIGN THAT BOTH TEAMS HAD TO ENTER & EXIT THROUGH THE SAME TUNNEL TO ACCESS THE FIELD & LOCKER ROOMS...WHICH IS WHY HE HELD HIS HALFTIME LOCKER ROOM FESTIVITIES ON THE FIELD THE DAY THEY CONTRIBUTED TO GOLDIE & CO LAST DANCE WITH OUR PROGRAM....

Last edited:
I can't tell if Clemson is building a football facility or recreating Neverland Ranch. Either way, I am sure the Sandusky Center for Team Bonding and Horseplay will be a best-in-*** facility.

Trust me Clemson wouldn't want to see us in the ACC championship game...

Based on what?

They think they're better than us by a couple of planets after that beat down they gave us, especially their fans

I know one of them and he fully thinks we were at full strength, didn't quit etc.

I've tried telling him several times the team quit to get al golden out but he's not having it

Ask him how long he's been a fan for. Clemson fans are a lot like Seahawks fans. 90% of them didn't exist 5 years ago. #bandwagon

Advertisement
"The ironic thing about RIcht’s comments is that Miami is currently without even an indoor practice facility, but the program is getting one. According to the Palm Beach Post, ground was broken for it last month, and it will be completed in August 2018. It costs $34 million, but it won’t have a slide like Clemson’s."

These pussies always have something negative to say no matter what it is.

the writer also doesn't quite understand the definition of irony

Which is "ironic" for a "guy" whose f8cking craft in trade is the use of the english language. SMDH at the state of media. Thank God for upstarts like Pete and crew who actually still understand the value of actual news and information.

Back to topic, good God I love Mark Richt.

Based on what?

They think they're better than us by a couple of planets after that beat down they gave us, especially their fans

I know one of them and he fully thinks we were at full strength, didn't quit etc.

I've tried telling him several times the team quit to get al golden out but he's not having it

Ask him how long he's been a fan for. Clemson fans are a lot like Seahawks fans. 90% of them didn't exist 5 years ago. #bandwagon

Or just liked the color orange and the tiger paw and happened to have a family member go there or something, but hadn't watched more than one game per year since forever. You hit the nail on the head bruh. Clemson "fans" have no concept or appreciation for the history of the sport and hence don't begin to grasp their place in it. Their time is coming and I finally can sense the hate growing stronger for them. Dabo is nothing more than a little with pompoms who happened to land at a university at a time that it had decided to $pend BIG on winning in college football. He's a total phony. Time will reveal all...

[video=youtube_share;Y4_EIl_D10s]https://youtu.be/Y4_EIl_D10s[/video]
Didn't Swiney say something about our facilities or stadium or something.

SWINEY WAS QUOTED SAYING THAT OUR STADIUM WAS OF POOR DESIGN THAT BOTH TEAMS HAD TO ENTER & EXIT THROUGH THE SAME TUNNEL TO ACCESS THE FIELD & LOCKER ROOMS...WHICH IS WHY HE HELD HIS HALFTIME LOCKER ROOM FESTIVITIES ON THE FIELD THE DAY THEY CONTRIBUTED TO GOLDIE & CO LAST DANCE WITH OUR PROGRAM....

"Bush League" were the exact words he used.

Advertisement

Based on what?

Or just liked the color orange and the tiger paw and happened to have a family member go there or something, but hadn't watched more than one game per year since forever. You hit the nail on the head bruh. Clemson "fans" have no concept or appreciation for the history of the sport and hence don't begin to grasp their place in it. Their time is coming and I finally can sense the hate growing stronger for them. Dabo is nothing more than a little with pompoms who happened to land at a university at a time that it had decided to $pend BIG on winning in college football. He's a total phony. Time will reveal all...

You hate them because they are good.

Everyone hates Bama because they are good.

Everyone hated us in the 80s early 90s and so now the goal is for everyone to hate us again real soon.

Based on what?

Everyone hated us in the 80s early 90s and so now the goal is for everyone to hate us again real soon.

You got it. But I hate Clemson more because I see through Dabo's phoniness and nothing ****es me off more than the fawning media and even our fans that for some reason don't hate on Clemson, buying in to the BS. Look no further than all the douche Clemson fan comments on Marcy Porter's key to the city piece. Thanks for getting rid of Golden, but you don't come into our building, ***-rape us like that, then call us all bush league and not leave me wanting revenge. Love all Canes fam, but anyone in our camp that doesn't want to humiliate that guy and that team at some point down the road, well, I just don't get.

Does anyone really hate Clemson? They're kinda harmless.

Had a good few years, but they're a nothing programme really.

Advertisement
Based on what?

You got it. But I hate Clemson more because I see through Dabo's phoniness and nothing ****es me off more than the fawning media and even our fans that for some reason don't hate on Clemson, buying in to the BS. Look no further than all the douche Clemson fan comments on Marcy Porter's key to the city piece. Thanks for getting rid of Golden, but you don't come into our building, ***-rape us like that, then call us all bush league and not leave me wanting revenge. Love all Canes fam, but anyone in our camp that doesn't want to humiliate that guy and that team at some point down the road, well, I just don't get.

So your saying a Dabo avatar is out of the question.

Can anyone spot the difference??? Anyone?? I'll hang up and listen:

Georgia+v+Clemson+RZuDcjt3X8Yl.jpg

al-golden-dabo-swinney-1000.jpg

Is Richt going in on him here or does the photo just make it look that way?

Richt is tearing him a new one. It's not just the photo. Focus on the scared little girl look on Dabo's face.

The difference I see is that Richt won that game, blew them out actually. And we know what happened with Golden.

Richt lost that game.

Advertisement
At least Clemson is more reserved unlike Nick Saban and Alabama's Cocaine and Hookers Toga parties for incoming recruits.

An for those that don't know this is what happen the last time Coach Richt played Clemson.

[video=youtube;M3sVq0M5kYQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3sVq0M5kYQ[/video]

Advertisement
Back