Richt savagely torches Clemson's "playground"

For those that don't know how gully Coach Richt can be; don't let pastor Richt fool you he is about winning first, and forgiveness second.

[video=youtube;m9qm8JROXWc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9qm8JROXWc[/video]

Advertisement
Random thought alert.

Swiney has been HC at Clemson for almost nine years, starting in 2008 as an interim HC.

When Richt and Jawja blew him out in 2014, that was the start of Swiney's 7th season as HC, having not won anything of note (a few 10 win seasons, one 11) to that point with the exception of being famous for being *** raped by WVA in a bowl game a few years earlier.

So with that history, and starting out with a blowout loss to a decent GA team in 2014 (his 7th season), had that been us, we would have been flying planes. I can't lie I would have been ready to have him fired.

I don't understand why they can't have any kind of absurd **** they dreamt up on a whim.

They're literally free employees in a billion dollar industry. If they want pocket pussies installed in their individual lockers then **** it, let em have it.

Richt makes an offhand comment & he's "savagely torching" Clemson? OP should be a journalist. Certainly shows promise in creating sensational fake headlines.

Advertisement
Random thought alert.

Swiney has been HC at Clemson for almost nine years, starting in 2008 as an interim HC.

When Richt and Jawja blew him out in 2014, that was the start of Swiney's 7th season as HC, having not won anything of note (a few 10 win seasons, one 11) to that point with the exception of being famous for being *** raped by WVA in a bowl game a few years earlier.

So with that history, and starting out with a blowout loss to a decent GA team in 2014 (his 7th season), had that been us, we would have been flying planes. I can't lie I would have been ready to have him fired.

Dabo has had clemson trending up the min he got the HC job.. not only on the field but recruiting also

I cant come on here and bash brother dabo.. im forever grateful to him how he rid us of the slime Al golden.
Dabo destroyed.. jimbo .. urban meyer and nick sabon in one year... dude is a savage

That being said i would
Love to kick clemson *** in the championship game. And CMR is the guy that could get it done for us

I cant come on here and bash brother dabo.. im forever grateful to him how he rid us of the slime Al golden.
Dabo destroyed.. jimbo .. urban meyer and nick sabon in one year... dude is a savage

That being said i would
Love to kick clemson *** in the championship game. And CMR is the guy that could get it done for us

All Dabo did was rid us of al a week early, al was gone either way. Fck Dabo and fck his playground too.

****-yo-couch.jpg

That being said i would

All Dabo did was rid us of al a week early, al was gone either way. Fck Dabo and fck his playground too.

View attachment 46038

This man is a savage I'll roll with any day.

Both kryp and "Dave Chappelle Richt James", in case previous sentence wasn't 100

Advertisement
I got this crazy feeling that we're going to be in the playoffs after beating the **** out of Clemson or Louisville

I got this crazy feeling that we're going to be in the playoffs after beating the **** out of Clemson or Louisville

getting way ahead of yourself

the o line needs another full cycle of recruiting and QB is gonna cost us at least one or 2 games

I hope i'm wrong

At least Clemson is more reserved unlike Nick Saban and Alabama's Cocaine and Hookers Toga parties for incoming recruits.

I live up here and trust me they have tons of rich boosters that will get the players anything they won't Clemson does not want the NCAA sniffing around some of those big mansions on lake Keowee on any given weekend.

Advertisement
I am pretty sure Richt and Dabo are friends but Richt is a savage I heard he called Dabo on NSD to ask him how confident he was about landing Marshall and Gurley and when Dabo said he felt really good about it Mark just replied we'll see and hung up

I am pretty sure Richt and Dabo are friends but Richt is a savage I heard he called Dabo on NSD to ask him how confident he was about landing Marshall and Gurley and when Dabo said he felt really good about it Mark just replied we'll see and hung up

Wasn't Gurly the time he was on the treadmill?

Advertisement

Wasn't Gurly the time he was on the treadmill?

Yes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good, that's a much more savage story than Richt calling to rub it in.

Advertisement
Back