Richt promotes " three YES men, " with no legitimate EXPERIENCE!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Why? Manny was hardly “PROVEN”
Every defensive hire outside of Kool has been criticized on these boards and they’ve all worked out so far

Manny had a RESUME to speak of, and you can argue if his resume was " elite " and what not. But I'll let Miami Hurricane football HISTORY be my judge and all that.

P.S. You, and your kindred, better pray that Miami's defense DOESN'T take a MAJOR fall next season. Enter ranked No. 30, or worst, as the 2019 season progresses.

Just because your a good unit coach doesn’t mean you will be a good coordinator.Same as you being a good coordinator doesn’t mean you will make a good HC....Randy proved that along with a lot of others.

A lot more responsibility in being a DC than being a LB or DB coach...I guess we will find out.

Advertisement
Just because your a good unit coach doesn’t mean you will be a good coordinator.Same as you being a good coordinator doesn’t mean you will make a good HC....Randy proved that along with a lot of others.

A lot more responsibility in being a DC than being a LB or DB coach...I guess we will find out.

BINGO!

Except the same guy that hired Manny has been on staff with these guys. Maybe he’s seen their knowledge of the defense and coaching abilities more than any of us?

Advertisement
Manny had a 1 good year with a garbage schedule and still the team went 7-5 let’s not make Manny Diaz out be the second coming of Jim Schwartz.

I'll tell you another thing Mister! If Diaz's defense is ranked No. 14, or LOWER, Miami finishes with a LOSING RECORD this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Except the same guy that hired Manny has been on staff with these guys. Maybe he’s seen their knowledge of the defense and coaching abilities more than any of us?
I guess we will soon see but I don’t see other top schools,if we are to consider ourselves a top school,promoting their DB coach to DC with little to no experience.
This moves looks like it’s nothing more than a move to save a crumbling recruiting class.
I’m willing to give both of them a chance but they both better be **** good if their fearless leader refuses to hire an OC.

Advertisement
Back