Richt Post Game comment

Dude was just happy to be there and he and the team showed it

richt? really? you think he wanted to lose? come on

CMR and our team was overwhelmed by a really good team today. Our record with CMR 9-4 and 10-2 means we can't throw him to the dogs yet. But CMR must fix the anemic offensive problems or we won't be a one loss team next year at the end of the season. Starting QB will be very interesting next year.

Advertisement
We need a QB. It’s not that hard to understand. No depth at TE or RB and Richards (hurt all year). Offensive Line needs more talent. Defensive secondary lacks numbers. Only recruiting fixes these problems.

It's this, Clemson's DBs were not called for pass interference on many occasions, we had a string of bad bounces and CMR should seriously think about hiring an innovative Offensive Coordinator. I know he was completely limited the last two games by Rosier being wildly inaccurate in those games but we didn't try a reverse in either game, we didn't design many plays to create simple dump off passes for Rosier or really anything that would have taken pressure off Rosier's passing game.

He told us earlier in the year "that we aren't there yet."

He basically begged cane fans to temper our expectations. But we rarely listen (well some of us do).

I've told that to my Alabama friend 100 times this season we text back and forth for both games. What they did to ND will stick with me for a long time as good as any Cane team has ever played. Before that the beat FL St and VT, I'm very happy with that out of this team. I'm very excited with the 18 class we are bringing in all kinds of upgrades in talent. We have to keep in going in 19 and we'll be right there with the big boys.

I’ll say again.if this extra coach is not an offense Asst of some kind or even an OC then Richt has put his ego and his want to call plays in front of moving the program forward.we cannot win with this offense with or without a decent QB.

Offense has passed Richt by.He has no motion of rythum to his playcalling.Its all over the place.This type **** might have worked 20-25 years ago but it doesn’t work now.Defenses are waaaay more sophisticated.DC are much better and much faster at adjust to your offense especially one as vanilla as this one is and players are bigger and faster which helps cover up Their mistakes

IF this hire isn’t an offensive mind or one isn’t hired in the offseason we are screwed and we won’t be anymore than what we are today.A 9-10 win team a year that sneaks into a NYD bowl once in a while.We Need offensive help.

do people really think if richt had kelly bryant at QB he wouldnt be calling a totally different game?

also, our wrs are trash besides berrios. im sorry. We need AR healthy and thomas to make the jump in the offseason, im not that made at jeff because he was trying too hard. I pray pope and hightower are as good as advertised because if next year we have dayal, cager, and langham all in our rotation getting alot of reps, our offense will underwhelm again.

Advertisement
I think we need to fill that 10th coaching spot with a Falling-on-a-Fumble coach. I mean, it got to the point where I got myself a designated pillow that I used to yell out all of my frustrations every time it happened during the game. **** was beyond absurd

I’ll say again.if this extra coach is not an offense Asst of some kind or even an OC then Richt has put his ego and his want to call plays in front of moving the program forward.we cannot win with this offense with or without a decent QB.

Offense has passed Richt by.He has no motion of rythum to his playcalling.Its all over the place.This type **** might have worked 20-25 years ago but it doesn’t work now.Defenses are waaaay more sophisticated.DC are much better and much faster at adjust to your offense especially one as vanilla as this one is and players are bigger and faster which helps cover up Their mistakes

IF this hire isn’t an offensive mind or one isn’t hired in the off season we are screwed and we won’t be anymore than what we are today.A 9-10 win team a year that sneaks into a NYD bowl once in a while.We Need offensive help.

Before I could agree with you, I would have to give him at least 2 more years and most likely 3. We just don't have the horses to stay with the top 5 teams. We don't have a good QB as of right now, average RB's this year, average receivers in fact very average all around except for a few here and there. We better start loading up on linemen or we will never compete for a NC again. Gotta be able to run the ball, we have two real good RB's coming in can't wait.

Do people not understand Rosier was missing wide open WR’s again? How can you blame Richt?

Advertisement
Miami has good enough players to put up a respectable showing against Clemson

Miami has good enough players to not get pushed around by Pitt

Miami has good enough players to comfortably beat mediocre teams

I love the end result of this season. The 10-2 record and NYD bowl is a definite progress but there are other issues besides talent. Just getting better players didn't work for him at Georgia.

QB can’t hit WR’s by themselves. #1 reason we lost. He hits Thomas on the bonb early its a different game. Instead he underthrows it 20 yards.

Miami has good enough players to put up a respectable showing against Clemson

Miami has good enough players to not get pushed around by Pitt

Miami has good enough players to comfortably beat mediocre teams

I love the end result of this season. The 10-2 record and NYD bowl is a definite progress but there are other issues besides talent. Just getting better players didn't work for him at Georgia.

QB can’t hit WR’s by themselves. #1 reason we lost. He hits Thomas on the bonb early its a different game. Instead he underthrows it 20 yards.

I would love for Richt to hire an innovative offensive mind to help him with playcalling, but if he doesn't, then I think he deserves a season or two with his own quarterback at the helm. If nothing changes still, it could be time for him to hang up calling plays, but we have to wait and see.

Advertisement
We need a QB. It’s not that hard to understand. No depth at TE or RB and Richards (hurt all year). Offensive Line needs more talent. Defensive secondary lacks numbers. Only recruiting fixes these problems.
Yep and that happening. But you can only add one class at a time. Next year's class is another step at adding depth to the roster. We have alot of great guys now but not great at every position, not great with a respectable back up. We just aren't quite there yet but on our way

Dude was just happy to be there and he and the team showed it
One of the stupidest posts I’ve seen... You’re an imbecile c@ck sucking *** if you really think that he got all the way to the ACCCG and was just content to be here. CMR is not a kid or Malik Rosier after the Pitt game. His job is to win as much as possible. He’s far from content you idiot

Advertisement
I would love for Richt to hire a Special Teams coach and demote Hartely.
I would love for all ***** @ss fans talking crap about CMR to find another team cause He ain’t going nowhere but up(to the Ships) and he’s taking all Canes with him. A lot of ungrateful spoiled fake fans for real.

Last edited:
It is clearly a talent disparity. They have been recruiting far better than we have for the last 6+ years. Over 50% of their players are 4 or 5 stars. Only like 35% of our team is. This is still on Golden. Richt is bringing in the best recruiting class we've had since 2003. He's leading us back. It just takes time.

I would love for Richt to hire an innovative offensive mind to help him with playcalling, but if he doesn't, then I think he deserves a season or two with his own quarterback at the helm. If nothing changes still, it could be time for him to hang up calling plays, but we have to wait and see.

If Richt doesn't hire a decent OC and ST coach... we will underachieve.. hopefully his ego doesn't get in the way. Hire a young OC like Dorsey, if he is so insecure about not having his way with the Offense..

You cannot be the captain of the ship and the engineer running the engine room ... not in a big operation
You lose the big picture decision making needed to manage the game when you are too busy thinking of the next play to be called...

2 things. misses receivers but we have no running game either cause our o line can’t handle anyone in the playoffs.
Also, yesterday’s games besides ours had a good chunk of seniors. Besides having a lot of depth we need depth that stays. Uga bama Wisconsin and Clemson have seniors hat could’ve declared but stayed. We need guys to stay and not settle for 5th round or below.

Advertisement
Back