Richt on King

Advertisement
People consistently underestimste the talent Richt inherited. We were all sick of the Alfraud era, but it’s not true they left richt a bad roster.

On D, he inherited RJ, Norton, C. Thomas, J. Jackson, Corn Elder, Rayshawn, Jaquan, Redwine, M. Jackson, Shaq, Pinkney, AQM, Grace, J. Carter, G. Willis and Tool Chest Trent

On O, he inhered Kaaya, Coley, Njoku, Herndon, Isidora, Berrios, Walton, Homer, Dobard, Rosier, Yearby, Gus Edwards, Darling, McDermott, St. Louis, Cager

On ST, he inherited Vogel, Badgley

Richt was supposed to be the ‘qb whisperer” and he couldn’t sign a qb better than rosier in his 3 years.

Richt inherited a functioning kicking game and left it in a shambles.
He inherited an 8 win team and then proceeded to win 9 games. I think he did well but people want to believe he took over some 3 win team and turned them into contenders.

I don't know why Miami is late to the party in Texas football. King is good but an avg Texas player. In Miami ACC he will be a legend. What

Advertisement
People consistently underestimste the talent Richt inherited. We were all sick of the Alfraud era, but it’s not true they left richt a bad roster.

On D, he inherited RJ, Norton, C. Thomas, J. Jackson, Corn Elder, Rayshawn, Jaquan, Redwine, M. Jackson, Shaq, Pinkney, AQM, Grace, J. Carter, G. Willis and Tool Chest Trent

On O, he inhered Kaaya, Coley, Njoku, Herndon, Isidora, Berrios, Walton, Homer, Dobard, Rosier, Yearby, Gus Edwards, Darling, McDermott, St. Louis, Cager

On ST, he inherited Vogel, Badgley

Richt was supposed to be the ‘qb whisperer” and he couldn’t sign a qb better than rosier in his 3 years.

Richt inherited a functioning kicking game and left it in a shambles.
Dude I totally agree. I think the team was better pre richt than post richt.

Alf left good players on d, qb, kicker , punter , receiver, te’s, rbs and a pretty decent ol. Richt left a mess on the ol , kicker and punter.

He stole money.

Mark Richt + OC (Lashlee) + King = dangerous team

Why are so many people (51 upvotes so far) attracted to this fantasy? It's ridiculous because it's essentially saying we'd be great if only Mark would have done what Manny has done - while at the same time subtly implying that he'd be better than Manny.

Advertisement
These dudes get all nostalgic and sappy over coaches. Rick was stealing checks and getting his unqualified son some big money he didn't deserve. Dude was awful and the program was headed rapidly into the toilet under his mindless stewardship. He seems like a nice guy, and I wish him well, but he was terrible here.

he was Ali as he faced Berbick by 2018. The revisionist history is funny, having him around as the coach would've been akin to being on probation

You think we’d have beaten clemson? or just played them close enough?
Clemson 31
Miami 23

We had a lot of talent on that 2017 Team.

Braxton Berrios
Travis Homer
Mark Walton
Jeff Thomas
Darrell Langam
Lawrence Cager
Chris Herndon
Tyree St Louis
KC Mcdermott
Tyler Gauthier
Trent Harris
Mcintosh
Kendrick Norton
Joe Jackson
Garvin
Demetrius Jackson
Jaquan Johnson
Trajan Bandy
Mike Jackson
Sheldrick Redwine

Advertisement
Clemson 31
Miami 23

We had a lot of talent on that 2017 Team.

Braxton Berrios
Travis Homer
Mark Walton
Jeff Thomas
Darrell Langam
Lawrence Cager
Chris Herndon
Tyree St Louis
KC Mcdermott
Tyler Gauthier
Trent Harris
Mcintosh
Kendrick Norton
Joe Jackson
Garvin
Demetrius Jackson
Jaquan Johnson
Trajan Bandy
Mike Jackson
Sheldrick Redwine
Putting aside that I disagree - we’d have lost much worse than that - you’re saying a 1 loss UM that loses in ACCCG grts in over 1 loss Alabama without a recent loss because didn’t play in SECCG. IMO that wasn’t going to happen.

Those criticizing coach richt as if he wasn't a good recruiter are being clowns, his biggest mistakes was not retaining coach kehoe who would've thrived even better at recruiting o-linemen with coach richt at the helm than he did under the penn disgrace moron regime.

Coach richt was on the verge of blowing the top off defenses if he had a better o-line coach, our receiving crew almost was not just Ahmon Richards & jt4, but devonta smith was almost here to as well, if all went well, we'd actually have the best and most potent collection of offensive skill players in a starting lineup at one time, our actually line-up could've been, jt4 and devonta smith as our starting senior wideouts, brevin jordan and possibly deejay dallas as the starting running back this year, those 4 alone would wreck havoc on any defense.

Those who know better would never use or put the moron regime's name in the same sentence as coach richt's, not even close.

Things were just a

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back