Richt on Joe Rose 12/20

Cooney’s hype men trying to keep him employed.

These motgerfckers love jumping the gun with just enough cryptic bullshyt to ruin the kid’s announcement if he was coming here or to give themselves wiggle room in case he doesn’t.

If Tyrique wasn’t signed when they made those tweets, then Cooney either needs to be gagged or terminated.

“These motgerfckers love jumping the gun with just enough cryptic bullshyt to ruin the kid’s announcement if he was coming here or to give themselves wiggle room in case he doesn’t.”

This is so frustrating about this crew.
It’s ridiculous. Amateur hour. Let the deeds speak for themselves when it happens. They have lost all credibility with this crap. Way too many “cryptic” messages that don’t materialize.

Advertisement
I’m going to reiterate it again ... everyone in Miami athletics needs to shut down twitter after that cooney tweet ... tired of being trolled be our own team

I have a feeling only the clown show teams are on Twitter like this.
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but do the top teams do **** like this????
I never see **** about bama tweets or Clemson tweets.
Maybe I’m wrong

These motgerfckers love jumping the gun with just enough cryptic bullshyt to ruin the kid’s announcement if he was coming here or to give themselves wiggle room in case he doesn’t.

If Tyrique wasn’t signed when they made those tweets, then Cooney either needs to be gagged or terminated.
Absolutely yesterday he shouldve fired we don’t need this bull**** around the program I highly doubt Stevenson is coming

I have a feeling only the clown show teams are on Twitter like this.
Someone correct me if I’m wrong but do the top teams do **** like this????
I never see **** about bama tweets or Clemson tweets.
Maybe I’m wrong
No bro they don’t and it’s like clockwork ... we get in pregame scuffles or subtweet teams just to get **** pumped

Advertisement
Hoping it's Rique, but not thinking it is for one reason. There's an interview where TS said he was going to sign Wednesday (saw the quotes somewhere here), then decided to wait until Friday to sign. Richt said the announcement was of someone who signed Wednesday and was going to hold off announcing until a bowl game. I also think El Gammal signed Thursday, so if that's true then it is/was supposed to be someone else.

Or I could just be reading too much into it
The person who richt was talking about and the person who cooney is hyped up about are 2 different people

The person who richt was talking about and the person who cooney is hyped up about are 2 different people
In that case I hope Cooney is hyped about TS.... But my point was that I don't think we ever heard about the person Richt hinted about (ignoring anything regarding Cooney). If El Gammal signed Thursday, and Richt said somebody signed Wednesday and was supposed to announce on Thursday, then we never heard from them. My point is I don't think MR was talking about Rique, since he's signing today.

Or both

Advertisement
The Cooney thing was probably referring to Cam Williams. Didn’t he have a problem with grades? Cooney probably helped sort it out, hence that guy calling for him to be AD.

The Cooney thing was probably referring to Cam Williams. Didn’t he have a problem with grades? Cooney probably helped sort it out, hence that guy calling for him to be AD.

id really hope those hype men wouldn't hype up cam williams signing today. we know iviNs reported the williams signing earlier in the day/

Advertisement
Advertisement
They left it vague so they can keep their genius status to the morons who suck up to them on Twitter. This way, they can take anyone who signs and claim that’s who they meant.

You do realize ppl laughed at the staff when El Gammal signed right? If anything it added to the flames. If Twitter was crowning Cooney for cam expect a similar reaction

You do realize ppl laughed at the staff when El Gammal signed right? If anything it added to the flames. If Twitter was crowning Cooney for cam expect a similar reaction
The dopes on Twitter will get sold that Cam is the next Joe Jackson and that you win games up front.

Advertisement
Back