Richt on Joe Rose 12/20

Advertisement
He made a mention of one of the top guys that was gonna announce at one of the all star guys agreeing to announce the commitment today in favor of Miami.

Bogle
Stevenson
Hasselwood

I’m guessing Bogle

1/3 = Fail

Tyrique comin ( imo )
Hazelnuts is a Massive wiff for Mark. Dude put in tens of thousands of dollars worth of personal time to sow those oats. Only for the cat
( basically a silent ) to give you the ol' " it's not u it's me " business decision days before ink day.
IMG_2637.GIF

Mork striking out so much he can barely hit over the Mendoza line at one of the epicenters of recruiting in the universe.

Advertisement
It was El Gammal, richt hyping sh*t up per usual

That’s what I figured. The All-Star or something was just really misleading and I wasn’t sure if we all got clarity on it yesterday. I didn’t want to sift through all the threads. Thanks. So no Stevenson then?

Advertisement
That’s what I figured. The All-Star or something was just really misleading and I wasn’t sure if we all got clarity on it yesterday. I didn’t want to sift through all the threads. Thanks. So no Stevenson then?
Not necessarily I think It’s something there to that due to the cooney tweets yesterday.

Those were certainly not pertaining to El Gammal who cooney has no connection to

Richt never said a big name. He said the kid was waiting for a bowl game but changed his mind. You guys extrapolated. This is on you guys.
Why did he say something like that when he struck out and handed Miami it’s worst signing day in what feels like ever? Quit hyping sh*t up like it’s big news then when you know Miami fans were already on their edge of their seat due to the misses

Why did he say something like that when he struck out and handed Miami it’s worst signing day in what feels like ever? Quit hyping sh*t up like it’s big news then when you know Miami fans were already on their edge of their seat due to the misses

So you were feeling bad so straightforward information got you shook. He told you what it was. Once again he didn't hype anything. You probably didn't listen to the interview.

Advertisement
Not necessarily I think It’s something there to that due to the cooney tweets yesterday.

Those were certainly not pertaining to El Gammal who cooney has no connection to

Someone mentioned in another thread that el falalels all star game is done and he isn’t on any other roster.

Advertisement
The people who surround these kids are the worst. It’s like little league baseball.

Parents think their kids are the best.
Jarren’s dad really is teaching his kid good skills to be successful at life.

And we wonder why the culture is like it is.

Hoping it's Rique, but not thinking it is for one reason. There's an interview where TS said he was going to sign Wednesday (saw the quotes somewhere here), then decided to wait until Friday to sign. Richt said the announcement was of someone who signed Wednesday and was going to hold off announcing until a bowl game. I also think El Gammal signed Thursday, so if that's true then it is/was supposed to be someone else.

Or I could just be reading too much into it

Cooney’s hype men trying to keep him employed.

These motgerfckers love jumping the gun with just enough cryptic bullshyt to ruin the kid’s announcement if he was coming here or to give themselves wiggle room in case he doesn’t.

If Tyrique wasn’t signed when they made those tweets, then Cooney either needs to be gagged or terminated.

Advertisement
Back