Richt on Joe Rose 12/20

Advertisement
It has to be stevenson as it ain't Haslewood for sure. For some reason I think we beat Bama for once with Bogle. As I said in many threads yesterday this class will still have tons of talent and that isn't what worries me ( it won't be ranked high with only being a 20 man class.) What worries me is there are going to be no changes to the offense . Without changes next season UM is a 8-4/ 7-5 team when we will have the Defense , RB,TE ect of a 12-1/11-2 team. Big **** difference between an 8 win season and a 12/13 win season .

Seems kinda late in the day for this to still happen. Maybe the kid reversed the decision after asking the all star game organizer. They like those announcements.

Advertisement
Feinberg is definitely plaugged in. I have known about Haselwood, Manny Diaz, the coordinators, and other things through him. Only thing is he speaks in code

I've been trying to say this. More actual insiders on twitter then here. That guy always knows a day ahead, he just don't ever flat out say whats about to happen. I brought his tweets in here the night before signing day...he was basically warning everyone it was going to be a bad day. Gotta be something to the cooney tweets.

From the guy I talk to on Twitter it’s Stevenson and basically the situation is his mom was getting a bag from Georgia when they get his signature but he doesn’t want to be involved in that and wants to be at Miami. He told everyone including his mom he was signing Friday to get her off his back and signed yesterday and sent it in without her knowing so there was nothing she could do.

No bags for her lmao if that story is true. I don’t know the guy personally just from talking on Twitter and talking about recruits in south Florida when I was recruiting at ETSU. He is well connected
Not to get off topic @mjackson6, but are you still @ ETSU? I live about 25 miles from the campus. After being dead for 10 years, they did a helluva job reviving that program led by Torbush. Sanders did a good job this year. Kudos to you if you recruited a lot of the kids.

Advertisement
Not to get off topic @mjackson6, but are you still @ ETSU? I live about 25 miles from the campus. After being dead for 10 years, they did a helluva job reviving that program led by Torbush. Sanders did a good job this year. Kudos to you if you recruited a lot of the kids.

I was with them as a GA from the jump start and worked up to a QC and then moved to an player personnel and recruiting role. Recruited most of the guys on that team in some capacity. I was basically the guy that built relationships in Georgia and scouted and maintained our recruiting big board.
Torbush established a system that allowed him and his staff to focus on coaching and developing and put more of the football budget towards recruiting and admin jobs. Sanders came in and wanted to pay more for coaches and less for admin and they cut out my position and named a coach the recruiting coordinator and brought in his on player personnel guy. I could have stayed in another capacity but it was a pay cut. I pursued some on field jobs at D2 and NAIA. Got offered by Tusculum and Mars Hill but I chose to go a different route. But etsu had a **** of a season. Crazy fluke play and a fumble at the 1 inch line caused by his own teammate ended the season. Now they just need to find another QB. I had Tennessee player of the year Cade Ballard locked up but now he’s going to Army. Oh wel

I was with them as a GA from the jump start and worked up to a QC and then moved to an player personnel and recruiting role. Recruited most of the guys on that team in some capacity. I was basically the guy that built relationships in Georgia and scouted and maintained our recruiting big board.
Torbush established a system that allowed him and his staff to focus on coaching and developing and put more of the football budget towards recruiting and admin jobs. Sanders came in and wanted to pay more for coaches and less for admin and they cut out my position and named a coach the recruiting coordinator and brought in his on player personnel guy. I could have stayed in another capacity but it was a pay cut. I pursued some on field jobs at D2 and NAIA. Got offered by Tusculum and Mars Hill but I chose to go a different route. But etsu had a **** of a season. Crazy fluke play and a fumble at the 1 inch line caused by his own teammate ended the season. Now they just need to find another QB. I had Tennessee player of the year Cade Ballard locked up but now he’s going to Army. Oh wel
Small world! Greeneville is a juggernaut. Hadn't heard Ballard was going to Army. Sorry to hear about your position. With that experience and success, you'll surely land on your feet! I have an undergrad and graduate degree from Tusculum. It's amazing how many kids are on their roster. They get several from FL every year. They've gone from NAIA, to DIII, and now to DII. You probably know a lot about their history so I won't bore you with it.

Anyway, best of luck and I appreciate your knowledge and insight.

This is classic Richt, we have a bunch of bad news and he's trying to sway public opinion.

Problem is, he's now the issue. The negativity surrounding the program has been his own doing because of performance on the field, performance in recruiting and the inability to make staff changes.

So go ahead and get a silent commit to move up their timeline but at the end of the day things are not going to get better.
I hope whoever it is ***** him over to be honest

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back