Richt on Joe Rose 12/20

Richt is closing his words to deceive. He actually said Bowl Game in the interview with Joe Rose. Nice pick up @01Canes . Looks like we got our guy. Doesn’t that alleviate all of the concern for this program?

Advertisement
Kayvon Thibodeaux is playing in the game. So is Tua's brother. That Harris kid who went to Bama at the last minute too. So the game will have some names

If we were landing a recruit of that caliber, then a coach would be justified in hyping that up during a media appearance following a disastrous embarrassment of a signing day. But we didn't, so Richt was being his usual snake oil salesman self.

Richt announces there will be a national search for a DC, then lazily hires from within about 24 hours later. Richt says a commit playing in an all-star game will announce today, then it turns out to be yet another low three-star recruit rather than a Stevenson- or Bogle-level talent that would actually move the needle for some.

Richt's words couldn't be more meaningless at this point.

Just so you guys know, ElGammal is technically playing in an All-Star Game.

I feel legitimately bad for anyone in this thread who actually thought Richt's comments represented hope of landing Stevenson. This is the "all star" commit Richt hyped up on the radio.

Exaclty. There are Multiple all star bowl games. There is the army bowl the under armour bowl the polynesian bowl the mexican bowl. He didint say amy bowl Im not sured why you all assumed that.

Advertisement
If we were landing a recruit of that caliber, then a coach would be justified in hyping that up during a media appearance following a disastrous embarrassment of a signing day. But we didn't, so Richt was being his usual snake oil salesman self.

Richt announces there will be a national search for a DC, then lazily hires from within about 24 hours later. Richt says a commit playing in an all-star game will announce today, then it turns out to be yet another low three-star commit rather than a Stevenson- or Bogle-level talent that would actually move the needle for some.

He said a guy wanted to wait until a game to announce but changed his mind. Did you hear the interview? Did he say we had a big-timer coming? Or did he simply say we had another signee and explained why it wasn't announced yesterday?

Richt announces there will be a national search for a DC, then lazily hires from within about 24 hours later. Richt says a commit playing in an all-star game will announce today, then it turns out to be yet another low three-star recruit rather than a Stevenson- or Bogle-level talent that would actually move the needle for some.

It is only fitting that this most recent signee attended a school called Christ the King. LOL Seriously, we just signed a preferred walk-on.

This is definitely the guy. Richt said he’d be announcing at some Bowl game - this dude is playing in the World Bowl.

Advertisement
Well that’s changed recently because I signed out of HS at 18 and as a transfer at 19 and did it without a parent or guardian. That was 7-8 years ago though.

Well I just lost all confidence in what I was told unless Rique has a dad that signed it. I’ve never heard anything about his dads input on recruiting or anything
It used to be 18. Not sure when it changed to 21. I think Collins was under 18.

It used to be 18. Not sure when it changed to 21. I think Collins was under 18.

Yep. I disassociated from my parents on my 18th birthday and know for a fact they didn’t sign anything when I signed a LOI. If they had to sign something... I forged it. Always a possibility that could have happened

E163A266-6918-47F2-9793-11DFD2D1B50A.png

Advertisement
its a cooney recruit and with stefans recent stevenson post about not sure when hes gonna announce yet

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back