Richt on Joe Rose 12/20

I’m not even going to stress it. Richt has one more year and if it’s like this year. He is gone. I don’t care what he donated for the IPF. There is no way Miami can keep a coach who has back to back awful years. To media is too loud and fans are too ruthless in this market.

i agree. i give coaches 4 years. this class plus the handling of the offense and QBs puts him on the hot seat with 10 wins being the floor for next year to salvage his job.

Advertisement
Stevenson or Haselwood. Richt says it’s someone that signed yesterday. And fwiw Stevenson says he didn’t sign yesterday and won’t sign until Friday...

Gonna be funny when it’s Haselwood and he told the staff he’s announcing today but they haven’t caught on that he isn’t coming here and he’s gonna announce to Oklahoma

That’s why I’m trying to get clarification on all this cause Haslewood is going to OU. Is Richt really this out of it they he will go on radio and hype up a commit that isn’t actually coming here?

I’m not even going to stress it. Richt has one more year and if it’s like this year. He is gone. I don’t care what he donated for the IPF. There is no way Miami can keep a coach who has back to back awful years. To media is too loud and fans are too ruthless in this market.
I'm in agreement with that.

Advertisement
It’s either Bogle or Stevenson. Only two that make sense. Either way, we should be happy and take it — because it’s the best we’re going to get for the rest of this cycle.

Enjoy the one victory, gentleman.

Advertisement
its gonna be the pwo long snapper they can actually announce when the papers come in. But for real idk why you guys do it to yourselves. Weve seen this story too many times already. ts to uga

Advertisement
It’s either Bogle or Stevenson. Only two that make sense. Either way, we should be happy and take it — because it’s the best we’re going to get for the rest of this cycle.

Enjoy the one victory, gentleman.

Doesn’t have to make sense with Richt.
His definition of “top recruit” might be different than the rest of us.

Advertisement
Doesn’t have to make sense with Richt.
His definition of “top recruit” might be different than the rest of us.
There are only two players we’re in the running for that are playing in all-star games. It can’t be some random player; it’s either Bogle or Stevenson.

Advertisement
Back