Richt on al blades

Lol to the joker who said the staff aren’t high on Blades when he hasn’t even completed one practice in his Miami career.

cough cough... we forgave Stefan for that, he's putting out the best "work" this site has ever seen so far. So it's all good now. lol

Advertisement
cough cough... we forgave Stefan for that, he's putting out the best "work" this site has ever seen so far. So it's all good now. lol
Oh my bad lol I forgot who it was. I just remember seeing it and I’m like the dude has been on campus for a month and already the coaches don’t think highly of him?

So I guess he’ll make it after all , I was told a couple weeks ago he’d never play here.

Tyson Campbell and Pat Jr. ran from Miami for this specific reason; they didn't want to stay at home and sit behind this man. Dudes on this site still ****ing and moaning about CBs at other schools when they might very well have been sitting behind Al, Gil, and DJ on the depth chart.

Nesta, Al, it takes a special breed. Everybody ain't built for this []__[].

Last edited:
As an ugly ******* in my 40s I am very familiar with and a huge fan of the Blaydes lineage in canes lore. However, I'm not ready to crown a true freshman based off one comment from the head coach that was pretty general. I watched Blaydes as a sophomore at University school get dominated by a Clewiston wide receiver who is currently balling for Middle Tennessee State. I filmed that game for the CHS staff, quietly hoping Al would shut our best player down but the opposite occurred. I'm positive Blaydes is light years better today and will end up making the family name proud. But Im cautious in my expectations for his freshman year if only to be fair. I can't wait to see him ball out and bring back memories of old. It will come soon enough
That ambien is a mufukr.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back