Richt, man to beat, per Barry Jackson....

Advertisement
Why would be considering someone with absolute ZERO burn in tha belly?

Richt is on record saying he would like to go back to coaching QB's and/or calling plays. NOT that he wants a championship ring, NOT that he wants to DOMINATE cfb. But that he wants to be a position coach.

Butch wants to rape and pillage, Richt wants to nurture.

****, should have kept Glutton.

Advertisement
I am a long time lurker.......I only post every now and then but this time I have credible inside information.........

They (miami) are currently interviewing coaches to fill the HC position

I cannot reveal more as this will cut off my sauce

LMFAO!! You're facked up.. Good one

I think it's funny how message boarders think they know who UM has contacted or is considering, but not a single person in the media has provided a single piece of hard news. First it was, "UM is clueless and I can't believe they would foreclose the opportunity to hire Butch." Then it was, "UM is so lazy, once again it's hired a consulting firm to do its work and we're going to end up with another Al Golden." Shortly after that, "Wario is clearly getting the job because UM only wants a 'Miami guy' and the writing is on the wall." Yesterday, "UM is a joke, this was Butch's job from the start and everything else is window dressing." Now it's, "Butch is nothing more than a red herring and UM is going to f*ck up by hiring a religious zealot who failed to win a national championship." D$ should donate the threads over the last 6 weeks to science.

Why would be considering someone with absolute ZERO burn in tha belly?

Richt is on record saying he would like to go back to coaching QB's and/or calling plays. NOT that he wants a championship ring, NOT that he wants to DOMINATE cfb. But that he wants to be a position coach.

Butch wants to rape and pillage, Richt wants to nurture.

****, should have kept Glutton.

THIS

Advertisement
I don't like Richt either. Jesus freak with a bunch of kids. Not enough fire in his soul. Should consider being a preacher.

**** Barry Jackson's candy ***.

He's throwing **** at the wall just like everybody else.

Creepy ***, pedophile looking like, whack *** nucka.

Why do people want a HC that UGA just fired because he couldn't win big games with a loaded roster? Why is that now good enough at UM but not good enough for a program that UM was always better than?

My head hurts. Butch or Richt, pick one FFS. Just keep Schiano the **** away from Miami football.

Advertisement
I think Mark Richt is the perfect person to backfill Butch's spot on TV, doing college football reports. He's articulate, mild mannered, super-knowledgeable about the sport and a good looking guy. Seems like he would do well to do the media thing and sit out a couple years. He seems like the kinda guy whose market value will bounce up a bit if he goes that route.

Just my opinion.

I don't like Richt either. Jesus freak with a bunch of kids. Not enough fire in his soul. Should consider being a preacher.

Richt is a good man. Nothing wrong with him loving his faith and his family. Those are admirable qualities.

But nice guys don't win championships. Butch is a dikk, just like Saban and Meyer. He demands excellence and no excuses. Dantonio and Patterson fall into the same category as The aforementioned.

Advertisement
I think it's funny how message boarders think they know who UM has contacted or is considering, but not a single person in the media has provided a single piece of hard news. First it was, "UM is clueless and I can't believe they would foreclose the opportunity to hire Butch." Then it was, "UM is so lazy, once again it's hired a consulting firm to do its work and we're going to end up with another Al Golden." Shortly after that, "Wario is clearly getting the job because UM only wants a 'Miami guy' and the writing is on the wall." Yesterday, "UM is a joke, this was Butch's job from the start and everything else is window dressing." Now it's, "Butch is nothing more than a red herring and UM is going to f*ck up by hiring a religious zealot who failed to win a national championship." D$ should donate the threads over the last 6 weeks to science.

Including his own regarding Strong and how the combination of Butch/Dorsey and Kaaya will be the college football equivalent of when the Thundercats combine - assuming of course that they are a Miami "fit".

Why do people want a HC that UGA just fired because he couldn't win big games with a loaded roster? Why is that now good enough at UM but not good enough for a program that UM was always better than?

Preference over the guy who hasn't coached in 5 years or way worse the Rutgers **** that turned us down then fell on his face in the NFL because he was a douche?

Advertisement
Back