Richt, man to beat, per Barry Jackson....

Notsince1985

Retired staff
Premium
This was his last tweet

Richt man to beat in UM's coaching search if interview goes well, according to someone briefed on situation. But Richt has other suitors,...

Advertisement
I'd be happy with him but I don't know what to believe anymore.

Advertisement
Man I just hope whoever gets hired that this fanbase gets behind the coach and doesn't fly banners and S*%T. We all have our favorites and such but at the day we all love THEU and we need to support them.

Advertisement
I guess we are back to nobody knows anything....
We hear this from one that from another, Wednesday is the day, take as long as we need

Barry Jackson is the real deal. The hate is strong in here. If he says it, I believe it

Barry Jacksoff quoted Ariz. That tells me all I need to know about Jacksoff's credibility.

But people on here said Jackson is the only credible one out there.

People on here also believe the Catholic Church's version of what happened in the Defenestration of Prague.

You don't? In all seriousness, Jackson only quoted Pete in saying Richt interviewed today. Not the part about him being the man to beat.

Advertisement

Barry Jacksoff quoted Ariz. That tells me all I need to know about Jacksoff's credibility.

People on here also believe the Catholic Church's version of what happened in the Defenestration of Prague.

You don't? In all seriousness, Jackson only quoted Pete in saying Richt interviewed today. Not the part about him being the man to beat.

I know which quote he used, but the fact that he quoted Pete tells me all I need to know about his sauces.

I am a long time lurker.......I only post every now and then but this time I have credible inside information.........

They (miami) are currently interviewing coaches to fill the HC position

I cannot reveal more as this will cut off my sauce

Ironically one of Richt's biggest critiques is his loyalty to coaches. Prob kept Wille Martinez and Bobo too long. Sound familiar?

Advertisement
I was a big fan of Mark Richt at UGA...

...but not so much at UM.

The dirty little secret about elite level coaches is that they're all massive ego maniacs. They're ALL as arrogant as arrogant gets. ALL OF THEM! Richt just isn't that guy. He will never win a national title at UM or anywhere else.

Richt would be our Bo Pellini. We'd be a perennial 9-4 team that beats the nobodies, wins the Coastal every year and loses in the ACC title game 7 out of every 8 years.

^^^^ This is why I love coaching searches so much.

Advertisement
Back