Richt, man to beat, per Barry Jackson....

Advertisement
I'd be happy with him but I don't know what to believe anymore.

Barry Jacksoff quoted Ariz. That tells me all I need to know about Jacksoff's credibility.

But people on here said Jackson is the only credible one out there.

People on here also believe the Catholic Church's version of what happened in the Defenestration of Prague.

I am impressed. Which Defenestration: the one where Hussite heretical rebels threw helpless victims out of the window or when heretical Protestant Rebels did the same thing?

Why do people want a HC that UGA just fired because he couldn't win big games with a loaded roster? Why is that now good enough at UM but not good enough for a program that UM was always better than?

Preference over the guy who hasn't coached in 5 years or way worse the Rutgers **** that turned us down then fell on his face in the NFL because he was a douche?
I think they're all the same guy. Their floors are about the same as their ceilings.

Why do people want a HC that UGA just fired because he couldn't win big games with a loaded roster? Why is that now good enough at UM but not good enough for a program that UM was always better than?

Preference over the guy who hasn't coached in 5 years or way worse the Rutgers **** that turned us down then fell on his face in the NFL because he was a douche?
I think they're all the same guy. Their floors are about the same as their ceilings.

helluva way to build a house...

Got this from Uga board on 247 sports

"About to meet with Miami AD Blake James this afternoon in Atlanta. If he's offered, wife has given blessing"

Posters below him in the thread said he was spot on the other day....

Updated- http://georgia.247sports.com/Board/19/Contents/Richt-is-41605911
He just posted this
Really doesn't matter to me what he does but meeting is taking place within the hour

Fwiw he is close to a family member of Mark right he just posted

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'd be happy with him but I don't know what to believe anymore.

Barry Jacksoff quoted Ariz. That tells me all I need to know about Jacksoff's credibility.

Why is a person from the University of Miami, and its very own product, not a credible source as to the moves of the University?

Is it your understanding that the University has its public relations dept disassociated with its communication dept and the products, i.e., Pete, emanating therefrom?

"About to meet with Miami AD Blake James this afternoon in Atlanta. If he's offered, wife has given blessing"

Updated- Richt is....
He just posted this
Really doesn't matter to me what he does but meeting is taking place within the hour

Just saw that...

That individual seems well connected to Coach Richt. He says the wife has blessed the move and, interestingly, if Coach Pruitt does not get the USCe gig, he will become our new DC along with several other assistants.

helluva way to build a house...

:nice:

Advertisement

Updated- Richt is....
He just posted this

SMD is saying they're in Miami.

Richt would be a decent hire, not great. A lot would depend on who he brings in as DC
Guy gets 9 to 10 wins consistently in the sec and would only be a decent hire you say...m smh

the ultimate goal is to win titles, not to lose to the same guys he was losing to while he was at UGA.

he'd be losing to all new guys, so...
if we get to the playoffs/finals.. i'm sure we'll e bumping into teams that he couldn't beat at UGA.. that's not what we're looking for.

butch put a team together that larry coker almost won back to back titles with.. LARRY COKER..

Advertisement

Updated- Richt is....
He just posted this

We should want Richt, if for no other reason than *******, err Jackson just reported Schiano is 2nd on the list, not Butch.

Advertisement
Back