Richt just ripped Golden, No D, and Coley

Coley is a good recruiter, and did a good job as QB coach with Kaaya. Roiser performed okay in his only start against Duke. Coley won't get a 'real' OC job at a top Power 5 conference school. Quite a lot of his stink is the smell of Al Golden. You'd think Coley would want to move on but maybe a year or two at Miami, with Richt, is a better way to go. Start over, almost.

Doubt that Coley stays because he came to Miami to call his own plays and Richt intends to do that.

Advertisement
Don't need Coley. Richt can get QB's just fine. The only problem is when he promises not to recruit one. That left some big gaps for him and caused a lot of the trouble he had.

With Joe Z and DBJ. He said he hates the check with me. Leads to delay of game. He said he wants to go back to 4-3 old school Miami defense where you just whip the guy in front of you.

We Back?!?!?

How was that ripping them? Stop trying to make everything a confrontational issue. So, because his scheme philosophies are different he's ripping the other coaches. Come on. And yes of course hes gonna run 4-3 atatcking style.

Mark Richt is man of integrity and morals and I don't think he was intentionally ripping them. However on that plan ride from ATL to Miami where he supposedly asked for "cutups of the last 2 years worth of games and video highlights of current recruits", I think he noticed some things that he wants to change from day 1.

I think Kaaya just agreed to look over at Coley to make it look like he's useful

Coley is a good recruiter, and did a good job as QB coach with Kaaya. Roiser performed okay in his only start against Duke. Coley won't get a 'real' OC job at a top Power 5 conference school. Quite a lot of his stink is the smell of Al Golden. You'd think Coley would want to move on but maybe a year or two at Miami, with Richt, is a better way to go. Start over, almost.

Doubt that Coley stays because he came to Miami to call his own plays and Richt intends to do that.
You're assuming a good P5 program wants him as a playcaller and that the job would be in a place he and his family want to move to. That dude is all about South Florida.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back