Richt-Joe Rose Interview?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
lol at fired up when reality is we lost 3 games, I dont care if he curses on the sidelines losses are losses.

I remember 2 years ago against WVU in the bowl game, Holgersen looked like a maniacal idiot. People would call that fired up.

I'd rather my coach be winning games. Fired up means **** to me if the former happened because you're losing games. I'm sure butter milk **** Al Golden got fired up a couple of times.

That’s the sign of an egomaniac who isn’t self-evaluating. His plays worked 30 years ago, so, by God, they’re going to work now.

This is the most disturbing quote of Richt's tenure at Miami. At UGA, they probably would have fired him on the spot for saying that (if he was still there).

Advertisement
Advertisement
it is a paid interview guys, you think they are gonna ask him tough questions? joe rose and krantz know what to ask they just are not allowed to do it.

Heard it this morning, anyone else get the vibe CMR was annoyed because he has no choice but to play 12 because "we don't see" whats going on behind the scenes with 5?
Don't question Sir Richt, that is what I hear from him. I mean who wouldn't want our offense. It seems to work fine in his head.

Advertisement
Back