Richt handcuffed by his AD at Georgia...

Advertisement
I propose banning this ******* and bringing back Cane Dynasty

At least he was a Miami fan

I don't know about the offense stuff but I know for a fact that the ad was letting Pruitt run alot of stuff. He was able to bring people on staff. Handle recruiting etc over richt.

I guess you heard that too......LOL PhuckOuttaHere.

Pruitt probably just punked Richt and made Richt cry!
Well if I didn't hear that, how would I ******* know to post it? Good buddy was video man for the jaguars for a long time. Huge uga fan. Wound up getting the director of video job at uga. Not that I have to prove myself to you

Total Bull Sh*t! Stop making excuses for MR. He hasn't even coached a game yet!

Sonny,

Look, I love Butch too but we really are lucky to have coach Richt. The more I read about him and the caliber of coaches he may bring in the more I like it. I'm 100% behind coach Richt. Don't waste time being miserable bro. There is so much to be excited about. Just think. A couple of months ago we were hearing Golden tell us that the players are working their tails off and half this board was on suicide watch. Once Donna left everything started to change.

This is a brand new era. It's great to be a Miami Hurricane for the first time in over a decade. Now that's something that's worth being pumped about!

I am for letting MR prove himself....because he needs to! Just dont act like he is not a Under-Achiever. Good coach though.

I hope he turns into a Big Game Killer!

If you truly want to let him prove himself, you should stop trolling, get on board the train and just shut your piehole. Otherwise just go away and go get yourself some pu$$y as your signature tag states :11263726654_a089dab

Advertisement
LMFAO! @ the "Fast Break Offense"...yeah, that $h!t fast breaked it's way to 2 POINTS against OU in 2000...2...FREAKIN'...MEASLY...POINTS!!!

WE SHALL SEE!!!

I can sort of understand why UGA was a more pro-style and not a spread fast paced team. Their personnel appeared to me to be more of the pro-style type. A plethora of tailbacks, good TEs, and a pro-style pocket passing qb. They've always had good wrs but never great spread them out type I don't think. We have the horses in SoFl to do what he wants!!!! Just think we will run what Coley was trying to run but with a purpose!

Advertisement
Sonny Dong pukes up his worthless bile on another thread. Shame because this one had some good info in the OP.

Macho, the main reason I was very happy with the Richt hire was because I listened to his post-firing press conference. When he said, "I want to go back to coaching offense and be involved in play-calling" I knew there was a fire in his gut and that he had regret. I'd love to see him spread it out and put as much speed on the field as possible and still run the fck out of the football. No more football in a phone horseshyt.

This.

The fsu fast break offense was nasty. Want.

I guess you are gonna scream that Richt created that, right? LOL

He did create it. That's common knowledge.

He did not! It was Brad Scott's Offense. He was C. Ward's OC.

Now you know!

I stand corrected. I had forgotten about Brad Scott.

Richt and Scott implemented the FBO - ask anyone. Richt ran it for years at fsu as Oc

LMFAO! @ the "Fast Break Offense"...yeah, that $h!t fast breaked it's way to 2 POINTS against OU in 2000...2...FREAKIN'...MEASLY...POINTS!!!

WE SHALL SEE!!!

it's hilarious that a grown man is changing font sizes like a 12 year old girl that didn't get her way.

attachment.php

Advertisement
He confirmed this in his interview with the Miami herald. He said in his first 7 years at Uga he called plays. In the last 7 and a half years he didn't and became more of a ceo type of coach. When he called plays Uga won 2 sec championships and had one of the top records in football right behind miami

Bumping this because Georgia's OC hire (Jim Chaney) fits the description of their AD's view of "Bulldog football."

[TWEET]675735769231843329[/TWEET]

The Chaney hire makes the text from the coach in Georgia seem pretty accurate. Hope the Deejay Dallas flip happens, too.

Advertisement
It's funny b/c I never understood why UGA wasn't as wide open as FSU was when Richt was trashing folks there.

Richt was running trains on folks with that offense at FSU for almost a decade.

he was doing it during that great run in the early 2000s too until they forced him to let bobo call plays.

My question is this post is talking about this past year. Richt's offense has never really been wide open at UGA. How long has that AD been there?

It's funny b/c I never understood why UGA wasn't as wide open as FSU was when Richt was trashing folks there.

Richt was running trains on folks with that offense at FSU for almost a decade.

he was doing it during that great run in the early 2000s too until they forced him to let bobo call plays.

My question is this post is talking about this past year. Richt's offense has never really been wide open at UGA. How long has that AD been there?

McGarity was named Georgia's AD on August 13, 2010.

i heard it started around 07 but i could be wrong if he started in 2010. That being said, they were suppose to suck and have no qb this year and richt got 9 wins and if chubb dont break his leg, they prob beat tennessee. imagine that, golden was hoping and praying for 9 wins and this man lost his job over 9.

Advertisement
Back