Richt handcuffed by his AD at Georgia...

Sonny Dong acts like he knows the inner workings of every program.

Billy Curry, Alabama's HC from 87-89 left due to a new contract which contained a provision of removal of his power to hire and fire assistants.

Advertisement
Sonny, what is the point of your shatting on the new coach already?

Just curious. Are you going to actually do something to change the situation to your liking?

Are you a Hurricane fan? Or a certain coach fan?

Well if this is true then sign me up. I'll be Richt biggest fan, I've been wanting this for a long time.

I don't know about the offense stuff but I know for a fact that the ad was letting Pruitt run alot of stuff. He was able to bring people on staff. Handle recruiting etc over richt.

Advertisement
If Richt wants to bring that offense...awesome. I remember what those FSU offenses looked like.

I don't know about the offense stuff but I know for a fact that the ad was letting Pruitt run alot of stuff. He was able to bring people on staff. Handle recruiting etc over richt.

I guess you heard that too......LOL PhuckOuttaHere.

Pruitt probably just punked Richt and made Richt cry!

Advertisement
Sonny long is the worst member on this site. He claims to be an ex player yet can't comprehend a simple power struggle.

So what? Half the posters on here suddenly know everyone involved in uga athletics. If we had hired mullen everyone would be saying there boy interning at miss st said this and that. This site is entertainment, I don't believe most of the "insiders" on here.

Cool. Don't believe it then.

Wasn't saying you. There are obviously people here in the know but a lot are just spewing shi*.

Sonny long is the worst member on this site. He claims to be an ex player yet can't comprehend a simple power struggle.

So what? Half the posters on here suddenly know everyone involved in uga athletics. If we had hired mullen everyone would be saying there boy interning at miss st said this and that. This site is entertainment, I don't believe most of the "insiders" on here.

Cool. Don't believe it then.

Wasn't saying you. There are obviously people here in the know but a lot are just spewing shi*.

You offended me, bro.

The beauty about Richt is that he not only wants to spread it out but he was one of the main architects of the modern day spread back when they were running it with Charlie Ward. Those teams were juggernauts on offense. He's an innovator, gents...this is the hire we needed.

Richt's offenses were pretty wide open at UGA. Even though they ran the ball extremely well, they spread it around and played a pretty fast paced tempo. Those offenses are perfect for modern college football IMO.

Advertisement
Total Bull Sh*t! Stop making excuses for MR. He hasn't even coached a game yet!

Sonny,

Look, I love Butch too but we really are lucky to have coach Richt. The more I read about him and the caliber of coaches he may bring in the more I like it. I'm 100% behind coach Richt. Don't waste time being miserable bro. There is so much to be excited about. Just think. A couple of months ago we were hearing Golden tell us that the players are working their tails off and half this board was on suicide watch. Once Donna left everything started to change.

This is a brand new era. It's great to be a Miami Hurricane for the first time in over a decade. Now that's something that's worth being pumped about!

Sonny Dong pukes up his worthless bile on another thread. Shame because this one had some good info in the OP.

Macho, the main reason I was very happy with the Richt hire was because I listened to his post-firing press conference. When he said, "I want to go back to coaching offense and be involved in play-calling" I knew there was a fire in his gut and that he had regret. I'd love to see him spread it out and put as much speed on the field as possible and still run the fck out of the football. No more football in a phone horseshyt.

That screams incompetence and weakness.....no wonder he was fired!

Allow me to share some TRUE incompetence from your false gawd. Where even NFL experience cant save him from always being referred to as "BOTCH"
[video=youtube_share;Gziu_2z3d3w]http://youtu.be/Gziu_2z3d3w[/video]

Advertisement
Richt's offenses were pretty wide open at UGA. Even though they ran the ball extremely well, they spread it around and played a pretty fast paced tempo. Those offenses are perfect for modern college football IMO.

I'd love to see us be able to run the ball extremely well here too.

Total Bull Sh*t! Stop making excuses for MR. He hasn't even coached a game yet!

Sonny,

Look, I love Butch too but we really are lucky to have coach Richt. The more I read about him and the caliber of coaches he may bring in the more I like it. I'm 100% behind coach Richt. Don't waste time being miserable bro. There is so much to be excited about. Just think. A couple of months ago we were hearing Golden tell us that the players are working their tails off and half this board was on suicide watch. Once Donna left everything started to change.

This is a brand new era. It's great to be a Miami Hurricane for the first time in over a decade. Now that's something that's worth being pumped about!

I am for letting MR prove himself....because he needs to! Just dont act like he is not a Under-Achiever. Good coach though.

I hope he turns into a Big Game Killer!

Advertisement
Back