Richt handcuffed by his AD at Georgia...

Sonny long is the worst member on this site. He claims to be an ex player yet can't comprehend a simple power struggle.

Advertisement
Says the guy who claimed we scrapped the 2 gap. Lol

No *****, I said that Moten said that. I repeated what Moten told my buddy.

i didnt hear that about the oc but i heard a rumor that Pruitt wasn't his hire,it was forced on him and pruitt was undermining him all year.

if we get the same results he got before that ad did this, man, we will be in the playoffs.

Sonny Dong pukes up his worthless bile on another thread. Shame because this one had some good info in the OP.

Macho, the main reason I was very happy with the Richt hire was because I listened to his post-firing press conference. When he said, "I want to go back to coaching offense and be involved in play-calling" I knew there was a fire in his gut and that he had regret. I'd love to see him spread it out and put as much speed on the field as possible and still run the fck out of the football. No more football in a phone horseshyt.

That screams incompetence and weakness.....no wonder he was fired!

Sonny long is the worst member on this site. He claims to be an ex player yet can't comprehend a simple power struggle.

So what? Half the posters on here suddenly know everyone involved in uga athletics. If we had hired mullen everyone would be saying there boy interning at miss st said this and that. This site is entertainment, I don't believe most of the "insiders" on here.

Sonny Dong pukes up his worthless bile on another thread. Shame because this one had some good info in the OP.

Macho, the main reason I was very happy with the Richt hire was because I listened to his post-firing press conference. When he said, "I want to go back to coaching offense and be involved in play-calling" I knew there was a fire in his gut and that he had regret. I'd love to see him spread it out and put as much speed on the field as possible and still run the fck out of the football. No more football in a phone horseshyt.

he wants to call his own plays. mike leach does that and you'd let that fat **** brick in your mouth.

Advertisement
Says the guy who claimed we scrapped the 2 gap. Lol

No *****, I said that Moten said that. I repeated what Moten told my buddy.

i didnt hear that about the oc but i heard a rumor that Pruitt wasn't his hire,it was forced on him and pruitt was undermining him all year.

if we get the same results he got before that ad did this, man, we will be in the playoffs.

I bet you believe eating Horse Sh*t makes you run like a Horse too! LMAO

It's funny b/c I never understood why UGA wasn't as wide open as FSU was when Richt was trashing folks there.

Richt was running trains on folks with that offense at FSU for almost a decade.

It's funny b/c I never understood why UGA wasn't as wide open as FSU was when Richt was trashing folks there.

he was doing it during that great run in the early 2000s too until they forced him to let bobo call plays.

He took a team that hadn't won the sec in 20 years and wins twice in his first 5 years calling plays.

Advertisement

he wants to call his own plays. mike leach does that and you'd let that fat **** brick in your mouth.

Well, Mike Leach is the HC at WSU. I guess Richt got punked for calling plays.....PhuckOuttaHere.

Screams Weak!

Well, Mike Leach is the HC at WSU. I guess Richt got punked for calling plays.....PhuckOuttaHere.

Screams Weak!

i honestly can't tell if you're a really, really dedicated troll or if you're legitimately retarded.

He took a team that hadn't won the sec in 20 years and wins twice in his first 5 years calling plays.

If had won a SEC Title within the last 10 years, he may still be employed by UGA! LOL

Keep trying!

Total Bull Sh*t! Stop making excuses for MR. He hasn't even coached a game yet!

It's not. I heard the exact same thing from numerous people, one of whom is pretty well connected (used to run the campus radio station at UGA). When McGarity came in '06 or '07 he wanted Richt to be a CEO, more hands off, while letting his OCs (Bobo mostly) call the plays (Richt called the plays before '06) and directly mentor the QBs. While Richt never ran the fast break at UGA, his offenses from '01-'06 looked a lot more like FSU than the ones from '07-'15.

Bull Sh*t to you too. Again, what AD prevents an HC from being ultra competitive?

HC: I have a great game plan for Bama!

AD: Don't use it.

HC: What?

AD: Go out there and Get Your Sh*t Pushed In.

TOTAL BULLSH*T!

Let's just seewhat MR does at Miami..............No more UGA Excuses!

That's the whole point sunshine, you can't wait to seewhat he does, you have to bash before he's even officially the coach.

Advertisement

Screams Weak!

i honestly can't tell if you're a really, really dedicated troll or if you're legitimately retarded.

I'm going with choice b.

Total Bull Sh*t! Stop making excuses for MR. He hasn't even coached a game yet!

It's not. I heard the exact same thing from numerous people, one of whom is pretty well connected (used to run the campus radio station at UGA). When McGarity came in '06 or '07 he wanted Richt to be a CEO, more hands off, while letting his OCs (Bobo mostly) call the plays (Richt called the plays before '06) and directly mentor the QBs. While Richt never ran the fast break at UGA, his offenses from '01-'06 looked a lot more like FSU than the ones from '07-'15.

Bull Sh*t to you too. Again, what AD prevents an HC from being ultra competitive?

HC: I have a great game plan for Bama!

AD: Don't use it.

HC: What?

AD: Go out there and Get Your Sh*t Pushed In.

TOTAL BULLSH*T!

Let's just seewhat MR does at Miami..............No more UGA Excuses!

That's the whole point sunshine, you can't wait to seewhat he does, you have to bash before he's even officially the coach.

If stating the facts is Bashing, So Be It!

So what? Half the posters on here suddenly know everyone involved in uga athletics. If we had hired mullen everyone would be saying there boy interning at miss st said this and that. This site is entertainment, I don't believe most of the "insiders" on here.

Cool. Don't believe it then.

Advertisement

Screams Weak!

He's both. And it's the worst schtick on here in a long time.

Dude I coached for has a good friend that coaches in Georgia and knows Richt personally. He sent me this text today. Thought you guys might be interested.

My buddy in GA says Richt and the AD were at loggerheads over the offense. Richt wanted to run fast break spread like his old FSU days but AD wanted old school Tailback ****. AD essentially hired Schotty over Richt's objections
Says Richt was handcuffed and was a figurehead this season. Wanted to spread it out and utilize athletes. AD felt that wasn't "Bulldog Football" and would "hurt the brand".

Also, this kid is following Richt to Miami. Apparently he's waiting until the presser and he's going to switch his commitment.

DeeJay Dallas - Football Recruiting - Player Profiles - ESPN

Coach nacho bringing that queso

Advertisement
Back