Richt gets his QB

View as article
Advertisement
Florid la saying they cooled on him and FSU saying they didn't offer him after his camp visit and he regressed last year... he supposedly had a horrible season last year... somebody have some more info on this guy??

Because Florida has signed and produced outstanding college quarterbacks since Tim Tebow. If McIlteeth cooled on the kid, then he must be pretty good...lol.

UF fans think UF cooled on everyone they don't get. That's their schtick.

Haha....so true!

Again, you don't know football if you say Crow and Sit were similar as juniors in HS.

Simple as that. No comparison.

There's no telling how he does is a senior at IMG, and then there's no telling if he ever takes a snap as a hurricane. Right now he's a prospect you take. LOL at the Crow comparisons. Pure ignorance and lack of football knowledge.

For the last time I'm not comparing them as QB's ... im comparing the fact that they both had ****** junior years in high school and both came off extremely hyped.... and they both committed to us... its human nature to go back to the last hyped QB we had who had ****** years... same goes for Allison if I recall he didn't have good stats either I'm high school..

Again, you don't know football if you say Crow and Sit were similar as juniors in HS.

There's no telling how he does is a senior at IMG, and then there's no telling if he ever takes a snap as a hurricane. Right now he's a prospect you take. LOL at the Crow comparisons. Pure ignorance and lack of football knowledge.

For the last time I'm not comparing them as QB's ... im comparing the fact that they both had ****** junior years in high school and both came off extremely hyped.... and they both committed to us... its human nature to go back to the last hyped QB we had who had ****** years... same goes for Allison if I recall he didn't have good stats either I'm high school..

I'm in wait and see mode for the same reason. But I can't deny all the physical tools are there. Nothing like Gray Crow in tbay regard. Crow moved around like his feet were in cement blocks. Sitkowski has some great footwork.

I read that Deondre Francois had ****** jr year stats too. I'd love to become aware of more success stories where the prospect had lackluster HS stats. Would def help ease some of my concerns

I'm in wait and see mode for the same reason. But I can't deny all the physical tools are there. Nothing like Gray Crow in tbay regard. Crow moved around like his feet were in cement blocks. Sitkowski has some great footwork.

I read that Deondre Francois had ****ty jr year stats too. I'd love to become aware of more success stories where the prospect had lackluster HS stats. Would def help ease some of my concerns

Francois 48% completion rate TD's 19 and 8 INTS not bad but the completion percentage is terrible.

Advertisement

"For the last time I'm not comparing them as QB's" right, you're not, because there's no comparison. By admitting this, you're admitting you've already lost the argument. On what other basis is there to compare them on. How well they tackle?

"both came off extremely hyped" Gray Crow was not extremely hyped. Other than posting a link to some Bay are rag, you have nothing to back this up. Sit has more hype, but even that is based on his physical measurables, a clearly strong arm, and tournament looks. Crow didn't even have that.

Give it up Vern, this is a bad troll attempt on your part.

"For the last time I'm not comparing them as QB's" right, you're not, because there's no comparison. By admitting this, you're admitting you've already lost the argument. On what other basis is there to compare them on. How well they tackle?

"both came off extremely hyped" Gray Crow was not extremely hyped. Other than posting a link to some Bay are rag, you have nothing to back this up. Sit has more hype, but even that is based on his physical measurables, a clearly strong arm, and tournament looks. Crow didn't even have that.

If you wanna argue that Sitkowski is more hyped then Crow was...Ok then...but the simple fact is for a while Florida and Miami were giddy over Crow... The fact that Weiss wanted him after one camp at Notre Dame is what drove the hype...he was at some Army aerican combine and he looked good...He was ranked the 15th vest pocket passer and that was on a team who strictly ran the option.. Maybe you werent on the board then but I was... I even Remeber Preston Dewey being named one of the best QB's at the Peyton Manning camp....and he got beat out at his position in high school by another QB and we still took him,,,I been followin crootin a long time son... you cant tell me nothin

Last edited:

If you wanna argue that Sitkowski is more hyped then Crow was...Ok then...but the simple fact is for a while Florida and Miami were giddy over Crow... The fact that Weiss wanted him after one camp at Notre Dame is what drove the hype...he was at some Army aerican combine and he looked good...He was ranked the 15th vest pocket passer and that was on a team who strictly ran the option.. Maybe you werent on the board then but I was... I even Remeber Preston Dewey being named one of the best QB's at the Peyton Manning camp....and he got beat out at his position in high school by another QB and we still took him,,,I been followin crootin a long time son... you cant tell me nothin

You're a scumbag liar. Gray Crow had like two major offers, was a consensus three star prospect. Same goes for Preston Dewey. Just stop lying. It was a dumb comparison which is par for the course for you.

You're a scumbag liar. Gray Crow had like two major offers, was a consensus three star prospect. Same goes for Preston Dewey. Just stop lying. It was a dumb comparison which is par for the course for you.

Did I say Gray Crow had a bunch of offers ?? I just said it was Florida or Miami..It's called reading comprehension bytch... please explain what specifically did I lie about with either crow or Dewey?? Stop reacting with your ******... crow was a 4 star on rivals then got dropped to a 3 star during or right before his ****** senior season

Last edited:
Advertisement
2 different events. An elite 11 camp happens after Nike camps are done. Those camps are more QB focused.

Justin fields got an invite to the elite 11 last week from the opening camp

I was just looking at Justin Fields' offer list and it's impressive. He's the number one dual threat QB and he has Harvard and Yale offers in his list so he's obviously getting it done in the classroom too. He's also from Georgia. I wonder why Richt never offered him?

2 different events. An elite 11 camp happens after Nike camps are done. Those camps are more QB focused.

I was just looking at Justin Fields' offer list and it's impressive. He's the number one dual threat QB and he has Harvard and Yale offers in his list so he's obviously getting it done in the classroom too. He's also from Georgia. I wonder why Richt never offered him?

Cause richt was going after trevor lawerence and would have landed him if he was still coaching uga. State of GA is loaded this year (which is rare) with qbs but uga will land none of them now. no one wants to play for kirbys sorry *** offense.

Cause richt was going after trevor lawerence and would have landed him if he was still coaching uga. State of GA is loaded this year (which is rare) with qbs but uga will land none of them now. no one wants to play for kirbys sorry *** offense.

I guess his offense will rear it's ugly head soon enough, especially if they mess Eason up. Fields is committed to Ped State and F$U is going after him hard.

Advertisement

Crow was not hyped. Crow was a secondary option to Preston Dewey at the time...mainly b/c he was supposed to be very intelligent and was working under Ty Detmer. And even so Dewey didn't garner much excitement. It was a down QB class for us that year.

Last edited:
If I remember, Dewey got injured early on which ended his football career. Didn't he stay at Miami for his degree?

Gray crow was a low three star qb that's only hype ever came as a sophmore in high school at a us army camp... the better prospect we signed that year who was a flop also was the kid that deter coached. Preston Dewey if I remember correctly. He wasn't real highly rated either. My concern with Artur is this,his own teammates have gave him the nickname ****kowski. For as much legit hype he gets their is also plenty of concerns. Personally I like the kid though. My only thing with him is he really needs to loosen up & get his parents to relax. They put far too much pressure on him & he feels it clearly.

Advertisement
If I remember, Dewey got injured early on which ended his football career. Didn't he stay at Miami for his degree?

Yes he had a career ending injury and stayed in school. I think he would have been better than any here with him.

none of this matters... this is N'Kosi's team!

Yep! Even before he steps on campus. Perry is even dictating to the seniors what their day-to-day routines should be and giving inspiring speeches over text message while he's sitting in a high school math class. It's seriously remarkable how much Pull he already is. Crown him now!

Advertisement
Back