Richt and Trevon Grimes situation..You won't believe this ****

blackvern

All-ACC
Banned
Talked to a person familiar with the situation and because of a family situation Grimes badly wanted to come home and play with Miami. Coaches and administration were notified and the ultimate decision was up to RIcht. This mufugga asked the WR's on the team if they wanted Grimes to come and they told Richt no.(no I dont know specific players) Richt told Trevon that he didnt want to disrupt the WR room.. so thats the real ******* reason. WTF!!! Un****ing believeable how unsavage is that???? What kind of pussys do we have at WR's?? It had nothing to do with they dont take transfers. Do you think Manny went to ask the Wr's if we want to bring in KJ Osburn!! I couldnt ******* believe my ears. This just goes to show you how soft Richt is, who the **** ask your WR's if they want somebody to come who might take their spot? I guarantee you Grimes gonna light a **** storm in our game next year. UN****ING BELIEVABLE!! These coaches are some straight pussys mane

On another note Sam Bruce doesnt have the credits to get into any college. He tried out for CFL but he was too young to play for the league due to their bylaws. I hope he lands on his feet I watched him in high school and is one of the more passionate players I have ever seen. Dammit mane.

This lets me know how truly blind we are to why coaches make the decision they make. Pleas e bring in JT Manny...AFter hearing this I guarantee you he wasnt as much to blame as the rumors appear to be

Advertisement
Advertisement
how good is your source because there are many sources that are saying richt told him no because he spurned the U
Im telling you now thats 100 % bullshyt, let me add that my son played lil league football on the same team as Grimes little brother

Advertisement
If the players said yes and Rick said no, then it's a problem. Sounds like Rick was open to the idea (contrary to popular belief) and players didn't want Grimes. Ok. Not sure what your beef is.

Advertisement
Do you bring back JT4 if he was one of the WRa that said no to grimes???

The Grimes decision was beyond stupid. You turn down top talent when you are Bama or Clemson not when you are Miami right now

Lmao at our wr being afraid of a kid who can't even dominate the UF wr room. Yeap that definitely sounds like a believable story

Ok im telling you
Lmao at our wr being afraid of a kid who can't even dominate the UF wr room. Yeap that definitely sounds like a believable story
Grimes didnt even start at uf

Meaning what? Im telling you what happened

second on on the team in yards and yards per catch 26 catches 364 yards and 2 tds as a 3rd wr on a team who couldnt throw..Better stats than anyone on our team not named Jeff Thomas you sound like a fool

Advertisement
Talked to a person familiar with the situation and because of a family situation Grimes badly wanted to come home and play with Miami. Coaches and administration were notified and the ultimate decision was up to RIcht. This mufugga asked the WR's on the team if they wanted Grimes to come and they told Richt no.(no I dont know specific players) Richt told Trevon that he didnt want to disrupt the WR room.. so thats the real ******* reason. WTF!!! Un****ing believeable how unsavage is that???? What kind of pussys do we have at WR's?? It had nothing to do with they dont take transfers. Do you think Manny went to ask the Wr's if we want to bring in KJ Osburn!! I couldnt ******* believe my ears. This just goes to show you how soft Richt is, who the **** ask your WR's if they want somebody to come who might take their spot? I guarantee you Grimes gonna light a **** storm in our game next year. UN****ING BELIEVABLE!! These coaches are some straight pussys mane

On another note Sam Bruce doesnt have the credits to get into any college. He tried out for CFL but he was too young to play for the league due to their bylaws. I hope he lands on his feet I watched him in high school and is one of the more passionate players I have ever seen. Dammit mane.

This lets me know how truly blind we are to why coaches make the decision they make. Pleas e bring in JT Manny...AFter hearing this I guarantee you he wasnt as much to blame as the rumors appear to be

We don't have those guys at WR anymore. Harley and Njoku are the only guys still on the roster from the time that decision was made and neither of them were early enrollees so they probably weren't even in the WR room when Richt brought it up.

I can understand asking the senior/upper-class wide receivers but asking the entire WR corp seems off to me. There were a ton of freshmen this year. Many of them were probably fearful of being dropped down a peg.

@blackvern - As always, your local 'tribal knowledge' is greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
Back