Richt Already Working on Keeping Joe Jackson For Senior Season

The linebackers need to stay so we don’t need have to rely on our 2019 guys to play serious minutes. Even though I think they’ll be ballers.

Advertisement
The linebackers need to stay so we don’t need have to rely on our 2019 guys to play serious minutes. Even though I think they’ll be ballers.

I hope Shaq and Pinckney stay, so the freshman can get a chance and rotate before being forced into a starting role.

I can see McCloud transferring at the end of the season.

Joe Jackson is nowhere near a first rounder.

Both Kendrick Norton and R.J. McIntosh had big time moments last season and looked all-world—but the NFL sure had something to say about that come draft day.

If guys like Christian Wilkins and Austin Bryant can return at Clemson for their senior seasons—Jackson can come back to Miami for one more go-around.

Joe Jackson has had a much better career than either Norton or McIntosh who were really only hot for 1 year. Not even close to the same really.

Advertisement
Ima go out on a limb and say we will have a better secondary next season. One of Frieson, Ivey and Al Blades will step up and become a star imo. And our Safeties will be more talented and ball once the knowledge catches up. Just in time to smash the Lizards
No one on the roster is prepared to fill Jaquan’s shoes. Gurvan may get there, but he’s got plenty of learning to do.

Advertisement
Joe Jackson is nowhere near a first rounder.

Both Kendrick Norton and R.J. McIntosh had big time moments last season and looked all-world—but the NFL sure had something to say about that come draft day.

If guys like Christian Wilkins and Austin Bryant can return at Clemson for their senior seasons—Jackson can come back to Miami for one more go-around.

Nowhere near? LMFAO!!!!!!!!

Yeah he's potentially a first rounder...doesn't matter anyway...2nd rounder get millions too.

Clemson paid those guys big money to stay and they have 1-2 classes per day and the rest is football.

Can we do that for a kid?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Here we go again overrating our players. Let’s see how the rest of the season plays out and not one game.

In the summer, everyone projected AR was gone after this season.

I agree he has the talent and the size for an early pick but not sure he’s guaranteed first rounder though.

I hope Shaq and Pinckney stay, so the freshman can get a chance and rotate before being forced into a starting role.

I can see McCloud transferring at the end of the season.

First, why would he transfer before his senior year when he's a starter. Second, he just played his best game in a Cane uni against UNC.

Hope JJ stays ..but he is not a first rounder either at this point. His performance in the next couple of weeks especially agianst ACC teams will dictate where JJ is as far a draft order

Advertisement
Back