Richt Already Working on Keeping Joe Jackson For Senior Season

Advertisement
I heard that during the locker room report after the game. He was talking to JJ directly saying it. Quite funny.

I don’t think anyone should leave early this year. Shaq is the most ready out of the lbs but should come back, Richards isn’t going anywhere, and Joe Jackson might be tough to persuade to come back if he has more performances like Unc

Advertisement
Haha this is great. JJ probably gone though. Rosseau will be back, Garvin will be ready to lead, Miami should be fine.

Hopefully, no one is giving him false hope and he's smart enough to know what's best for himself. Hope he doesn't listen to prospective agents, handlers etc. CMR is working!!!

He'll prob go as he should especially if he's first rounder. Half of the first round will be d lineman.

Joe Jackson is nowhere near a first rounder.

Both Kendrick Norton and R.J. McIntosh had big time moments last season and looked all-world—but the NFL sure had something to say about that come draft day.

If guys like Christian Wilkins and Austin Bryant can return at Clemson for their senior seasons—Jackson can come back to Miami for one more go-around.

First rounder dude.
Joe Jackson is nowhere near a first rounder.

Both Kendrick Norton and R.J. McIntosh had big time moments last season and looked all-world—but the NFL sure had something to say about that come draft day.

If guys like Christian Wilkins and Austin Bryant can return at Clemson for their senior seasons—Jackson can come back to Miami for one more go-around.
First rounder dude. So much potential to be great in the league. He is what GGG would call, "Great champion."

Advertisement
Richt now has a QB to sell as the future. Those non 1st rounders should be more inclined to stay as it benefits their stock and they know they’ll be competing for ships

Joe Jackson is a 1st rounder but the Clemson squad were all 1st rounders last year and came back... so his *** can too.

Yup. He was yelling it to him “hey I’m on the air and I’m telling them that I’ll through you at least 2 fade routes in the end zone if you stay for next year”

CMR is dead serious about that offer to JJ. He talked about it in the post game show on Thursday and again with Joe Rose today, He said he had already told JJ about it. I'm all for it!!! it can be any game it can be against a Savanna State type opponent!

What it does say is that our coach acknowledges that recruiting the juniors to stay is a real issue and he has started to do so NOW, not waiting for "we will talk about the draft after the season". He is pulling all levers!

Advertisement
2019 could be special IF we return all of the juniors: Shaq, Pinckney, Joe Jackson, Richards...

It would limit the question marks to safety depth, MJ's replacement, and OL.

I think we have a different set of players with a different mindset. I think all our draft eligible Jrs return, we will be top 7 coming into next season if everyone return. And im more convinced they will because of Perry and they will know they have a legit chance to beat anyone.

Advertisement
2019 could be special IF we return all of the juniors: Shaq, Pinckney, Joe Jackson, Richards...

It would limit the question marks to safety depth, MJ's replacement, and OL.
Ima go out on a limb and say we will have a better secondary next season. One of Frieson, Ivey and Al Blades will step up and become a star imo. And our Safeties will be more talented and ball once the knowledge catches up. Just in time to smash the Lizards

He should coordinate the same deal for Rousseau. Not to get him to stay longer but because he can be a lethal redzone jump ball option

TOS just had some scout hating on JJ saying he's stiff and mostly gets coverage sacks,they don't know **** everyone loves Brian Burns but he's light in the *** and only had one more sack than Joe as a freshman, JJ's gonna go first round book it, P.S he graded out as the best defensive player in the country this week 🙌

Advertisement
Back