Richard Sherman

Lulz at canes fans being disgusted with Richard Sherman. Smh

Man shut your ***** *** up. The U was built with REAL tough guys straight from the hood. Not pretenders like Sherman.

Sherman is a fake *** tough guy who went to stanford and was a 4.0 student in HS. He is faker than a black woman's hair. He is not a goon. He is not hard. He is not tough. He is only pretending to be and he is just an actor. He only runs that tough guy act on soft WRs.

When Sherman tries his fake tough guy shtick against real men he gets his *** punked.

342.gif

So don't you dare compare this fake, pretending *** tough guy to the old Canes who were REALLY about that life and not just some loudmouth pretending to be a tough guy.
Lulz at this porst. Put your E-gun away tough guy and take a break from your online thug shtick

Advertisement
Richard Sherman is from Compton just cause your smart means he's not hood lol and he ate that punch from a 300 pound lineman and was laughing stop hating on this man he is worth every bit of the **** he talks I would take him on my team any day yall sound like some granny's with all that crying.

Sherman was raised in Compton, he might not of been about " that life" but I'm sure it wasn't exactly a country club . He's the best cover guy in football , that backs up his talk.

Btw , Lamar Thomas came from the mean streets of Gainesville and he was maybe the biggest **** talker ever at UM.

Last edited:
Advertisement
stefan ‏@boring_as_heck 1h
[watches 3 hours of grown men trying to seriously injure each other] wow really classy Sherman. have some class. rude yelling. no class.

Lulz at canes fans being disgusted with Richard Sherman. Smh

Man shut your ***** *** up. The U was built with REAL tough guys straight from the hood. Not pretenders like Sherman.

Sherman is a fake *** tough guy who went to stanford and was a 4.0 student in HS. He is faker than a black woman's hair. He is not a goon. He is not hard. He is not tough. He is only pretending to be and he is just an actor. He only runs that tough guy act on soft WRs.

When Sherman tries his fake tough guy shtick against real men he gets his *** punked.

342.gif

So don't you dare compare this fake, pretending *** tough guy to the old Canes who were REALLY about that life and not just some loudmouth pretending to be a tough guy.

Interesting. If you have a 4.0 and go to Stanford, you can't be a tough guy.

Sherman was raised in Compton, he might not of been about " that life" but I'm sure it wasn't exactly a country club . He's the best cover guy in football , that backs up his talk.

Btw , Lamar Thomas came from the mean streets of Gainesville and he was maybe the biggest **** talker ever at UM.
Dumb asses think you have to be a thug to talk ****. You don't have to be "bout that life" you have to be good at your craft. When you're good or in Sherman's case the best at it, you can talk all the **** you want cause you can back it up.

Im sorry but what Sherman did was him just truly being a **** and I never want to see a cane do what he did to Crabtree. I'm all for trash talking and getting in a guys face after making a play, and I would love to see more of that from our guys, but Sherman made a play, celebrated, and then after the fact, ran up to Crabtree and slapped him in the *** in a true act of disrespect. Add that to all the other dumb things hes done in the past, he is just a classes douche

Advertisement
Shut the **** up with this coded bull****. He's a great player, and cuts a **** of a promo. He is awesome. End of story.

Sherman gets in peoples head. He wins the battle before they even get on the field. Opponents are thinking more about punching him than making a play. Just like Miami used to do to people.

Wish we had more competitors like him lining up for Miami these days.

A guy like Richard on the team could change everything for us. The sad thing is we have the perfect player on the roster to show that kind of emotion (Tracy Howard), but the coaches have been trying to take it out of his game since his Freshman year. I've seen flashed of that old school Miami player in him, free the man Golden and watch him turn into a first round draft pick before your eyes. Of course we will get many wins in the process.

Advertisement
Advertisement
CRABTREE DID PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE. Everyone ignores the replay. Sherman ran behind Crab slapped him on the *** and tried to shake his hand after the play. Crab punched him in the face.

Crabtree did not "punch" him in the face. I saw the replay multiple times. If that's what you call a punch, I feel sorry for your childhood. Sherman also did not attempt to shake Crabtree's hand. That was all **** talking after the play. If you listened to his post game interview, it was very personal.

Sherman is good, but he is a **** and a bad sport if you ask me. I don't mind trash talking on the field but leave it on the field.

300 lb lineman walks up to Sherman and tells him he's going to punch him. Sherman tells him to do it then. Guy punches him and Sherman starts laughing at him.

Yeah what a great example of Sherman not being a "tough guy".

Advertisement
Back