Richard Sherman

Advertisement
All the old guys think Sherman's disrespectful; meanwhile the youngins love it!

Advertisement
We need what happened on the play more than we need what happened in the interview.

But with that said:

58.gif

We need both.

Lulz at canes fans being disgusted with Richard Sherman. Smh

Man shut your **** *** up. The U was built with REAL tough guys straight from the hood. Not pretenders like Sherman.

Sherman is a fake *** tough guy who went to stanford and was a 4.0 student in HS. He is faker than a black woman's hair. He is not a goon. He is not hard. He is not tough. He is only pretending to be and he is just an actor. He only runs that tough guy act on soft WRs.

When Sherman tries his fake tough guy shtick against real men he gets his *** punked.

342.gif

So don't you dare compare this fake, pretending *** tough guy to the old Canes who were REALLY about that life and not just some loudmouth pretending to be a tough guy.

What a stupid, racist post.

Advertisement
Lulz at canes fans being disgusted with Richard Sherman. Smh

Man shut your **** *** up. The U was built with REAL tough guys straight from the hood. Not pretenders like Sherman.

Sherman is a fake *** tough guy who went to stanford and was a 4.0 student in HS. He is faker than a black woman's hair. He is not a goon. He is not hard. He is not tough. He is only pretending to be and he is just an actor. He only runs that tough guy act on soft WRs.

When Sherman tries his fake tough guy shtick against real men he gets his *** punked.

342.gif

So don't you dare compare this fake, pretending *** tough guy to the old Canes who were REALLY about that life and not just some loudmouth pretending to be a tough guy.

What a stupid, racist post.

That mic'd up video is classic. Sherman is absolutely terrified after Williams punched him and is playing victim up until a few Seahawks come over and then he starts running his mouth again talking **** to Williams.

What's the big deal? Guy was excited about getting to the Super Bowl. His normal jerk facade was jacked up with roids and adrenaline. Cut him some slack. Not sure why everyone is so excited over this.

And can we stop using that Michael Jordan gif? It's really old and worn out.

This was the best pic of the incident on Twitter for me...

When Erin Andrews asks Richard Sherman a question....
414.jpg

Advertisement
He walks the walk. You may not like him but he is the best.

He is the best but also a known drug user/cheater......Thats like an MVP after being busted cheating and getting it overturned on a technicality saying he is the best

I hate the Seahawks but get out of here with this , this isn't baseball. Majority of the nfl uses something to help performance or to survive the season.

Deer antler spray, adderall and Hgh are like candy or vitamins in a nfl locker room .

So the everyone else is doing it doesn't apply to baseball? --- pretty sure that is exactly what caused the issue to explode to the level it has.

Advertisement
Theres a right way to have attitude and a wrong way. Sherman does all the wrong things. Hes just a straight up ****
I wish we had a 1st, 2nd and 3rd team full of Richard Shermans.

The new fan base likes choir boys n losses. The only way i can see some1 mad is if there r a niner fan or hate the SS, **** like this doesnt bother even from a rival. We r the pioneers of thiss hyt.

Firstly, what new fan base?

Secondly, the vast majority of posters want a team full of swagged out goons. The problem is that said swagged out goons can't get past the Admissions Board. It's not about not wanting them, it's about being realistic.

Theres a right way to have attitude and a wrong way. Sherman does all the wrong things. Hes just a straight up ****
I wish we had a 1st, 2nd and 3rd team full of Richard Shermans.

The new fan base likes choir boys n losses. The only way i can see some1 mad is if there r a niner fan or hate the SS, **** like this doesnt bother even from a rival. We r the pioneers of thiss hyt.

Firstly, what new fan base?

Secondly, the vast majority of posters want a team full of swagged out goons. The problem is that said swagged out goons can't get past the Admissions Board. It's not about not wanting them, it's about being realistic.

Sherman went to Stanford and carried a 4.0. Not all goons are created equal. And you don't want a team of goons, but you need balance.

Advertisement
Back