Richard Sherman

Man trash talking has and will always be a part of sports. What's the problem? The ish was funny to me!

Advertisement
He walks the walk. You may not like him but he is the best.

He is the best but also a known drug user/cheater......Thats like an MVP after being busted cheating and getting it overturned on a technicality saying he is the best

I hate the Seahawks but get out of here with this , this isn't baseball. Majority of the nfl uses something to help performance or to survive the season.

Deer antler spray, adderall and Hgh are like candy or vitamins in a nfl locker room .

Theres a right way to have attitude and a wrong way. Sherman does all the wrong things. Hes just a straight up ****
I wish we had a 1st, 2nd and 3rd team full of Richard Shermans.

The new fan base likes choir boys n losses. The only way i can see some1 mad is if there r a niner fan or hate the SS, **** like this doesnt bother even from a rival. We r the pioneers of thiss hyt.

Advertisement
Concerned with how classy another man is during his victory celebration? You mopes must be GoRlden supporters.

Advertisement
If you are upset about Sherman, you are a stupid human being, should root for Notre Dame, and should not reproduce. You just watched slow motion replays of a man snapping his leg like a twig, and now you're concerned that somebody might have hurt Michael Crabtree's feelings after the game? Maybe he should have let Crabtree catch the ball to help him build his self-esteem!

We need what happened on the play more than we need what happened in the interview.

This x10000.

Instead, we get this:

1.jpg

341.gif

if i was a niner fan i would hate that dude right now, but who knows what crabtree might have been saying to him during the game that got him amped up like that

Advertisement
Lulz at canes fans being disgusted with Richard Sherman. Smh

Man shut your ***** *** up. The U was built with REAL tough guys straight from the hood. Not pretenders like Sherman.

Sherman is a fake *** tough guy who went to stanford and was a 4.0 student in HS. He is faker than a black woman's hair. He is not a goon. He is not hard. He is not tough. He is only pretending to be and he is just an actor. He only runs that tough guy act on soft WRs.

When Sherman tries his fake tough guy shtick against real men he gets his *** punked.

342.gif

So don't you dare compare this fake, pretending *** tough guy to the old Canes who were REALLY about that life and not just some loudmouth pretending to be a tough guy.

Advertisement
its only matter of time before someone kills this guy.

talking smack is great in sports , even getting on someones face.. but he actually looks for reasons to troll which is different than dominating your opponent and walking all over them.

What did he do that was so bad??? Honestly, the dude is JACKED after making a great play, against a dude running his mouth, that sent his team to the Super Bowl. Then, moments later you shove a mic in his face. What the **** do you expect?? I mean ****. People need to get a grip. That was raw emotion that he showed, and I loved it!

Advertisement
Back