Richard Sherman

Haters gonna hate. Big time player. Big time play. Everybody wonders why we don't get "certain" players anymore... The fans done got soft... Seriously tho if crabs catches that... He's sellin Sherman out.... So.....

Advertisement
CRABTREE DID PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE. Everyone ignores the replay. Sherman ran behind Crab slapped him on the *** and tried to shake his hand after the play. Crab punched him in the face.

Crabtree did not "punch" him in the face. I saw the replay multiple times. If that's what you call a punch, I feel sorry for your childhood. Sherman also did not attempt to shake Crabtree's hand. That was all **** talking after the play. If you listened to his post game interview, it was very personal.

Sherman is good, but he is a **** and a bad sport if you ask me. I don't mind trash talking on the field but leave it on the field.

He was on the field during the Andrews interview.

This thread is a joke..Obviously a bunch of butt hurt niner fans.... Isnt this a canes football board? Take your butt hurt to the WEZ with this

CRABTREE DID PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE. Everyone ignores the replay. Sherman ran behind Crab slapped him on the *** and tried to shake his hand after the play. Crab punched him in the face.

Crabtree did not "punch" him in the face. I saw the replay multiple times. If that's what you call a punch, I feel sorry for your childhood. Sherman also did not attempt to shake Crabtree's hand. That was all **** talking after the play. If you listened to his post game interview, it was very personal.

Sherman is good, but he is a **** and a bad sport if you ask me. I don't mind trash talking on the field but leave it on the field.

He was on the field during the Andrews interview.

No, technically he was on the sidelines...sorry bro. You're wrong.

Advertisement
10 years of losing has pussified our fanbase. Some of you kiddies must be real young and not around the brash 80's and 90's teams. They would have made Sherman look like punk.

LMAO @ these simps saying you gotta be gangbanger to be tough or talk some ****. Why don't you just call Sherman an uncle tom and be done with it, dumbasses. People wonder why this country is currently a **** show.

We need what happened on the play more than we need what happened in the interview.

But with that said:

58.gif
This.

It boggles my mind sometimes that we're all fans of the same program. We used to have a roster of about 85 Richard Shermans. Both in talent level and attitude. Now we have 85 Stephen Morris' and people in our fanbase are making comments about class with their pinky fingers fully extended up in the air.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This was a great example of brashness in the 90's I think we had over 200 yds. in penalties in this game. [video=youtube;MOSXOgytmug]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MOSXOgytmug[/video]

Advertisement
Sherman was raised in Compton, he might not of been about " that life" but I'm sure it wasn't exactly a country club . He's the best cover guy in football , that backs up his talk.

Btw , Lamar Thomas came from the mean streets of Gainesville and he was maybe the biggest **** talker ever at UM.

Been there several times. Didn't get the country club vibe while i was locking my doors.

I swear to god every year that ************** brings in more and more ****** *** ***** nerds who think 8 wins and good behavior is Canes football.

Advertisement
Lol at him not being tough and he plays pro football.....Secondly if u grow up in the hood u develope that persona the slang and u carry it. Just cuz u dont rob heads n carjack doesnt mean u aint hood. People accept rapers at being hood and some of them never did anything, the dude calling him out just doesnt like him just say it n u good stop saying he aint tough or hes fake cuz none of us know dude personally.

To everyone going WAH WAH WAH over this, just stop. If he was on any team you liked you'd be crowning him. Passive hypocrites.

LMAO @ these simps saying you gotta be gangbanger to be tough or talk some ****. Why don't you just call Sherman an uncle tom and be done with it, dumbasses. People wonder why this country is currently a **** show.

The internet gave dumbazzes and cowards a voice, people who wouldnt say have the **** here type it all day. I just say be urself on n off the net and if u cant say it in personally dont type it cuz thats how u get tested n u never know whats on the other end. Its a shame cuz u see who those people r they give them self away quick and worldstar gotta bunch of them gettin rocked cuz the **** they talk on the net.

Last edited:
LMAO at the same people complaining about us recruiting Stanford style players, "choirboys" if you will, wishing we had a bunch of Richard Shermans on the team. Same dumbasses who say SoFla DB's can't play zone but overlook that Asante Samuel was the best zone coverage DB in the NFL for 5 years.

Advertisement
Back