Rhett Lashlee or Kendall Briles?

Advertisement
That would be fantastic!

fsu's offense was significantly improved with Briles at the helm vs 2018.

Adobe_20200529_203800.jpg

Their ppg average improved by 5 pts, their rush yds per game average improved by 35% and their pass efficiency rating improved by 13%.

A 35% improvement from 2019's offense would have us averaging 159 yds per game on the ground, which would have is ranked #67 in the country using 2019 rankings (7 spots behind the national champs).

An 13% improvement in passing efficiency would make us one of the top 20 best passing teams in the country using 2019 rankings.

And of course a 5 point per game improvement would have us scoring 30 points per game.

If that's what Lashee accomplishes then we're in pretty good shape. Bring it on!

This has already been discussed before in a thread back in March.

Advertisement

This guy didn’t make that thread so he wanted attention by creating his own about the same ****.

He’s the worst. Almost worse than me. I swear tho he resembles NYSOM minus the *** stuff.
At least with NYSOM we had a new BREAKING! thread all the time because he stalked the twitters. Now we click refresh on a tired thread about a potential transfer that's degenerated into a pot discussion.

Advertisement
This.

King is light years better than Blackman and Hornibrook combined, and it starts with the QB.

Miami’s OL, as horrifying as it was last year, will absolutely be better in 2020 than FSU had in 2019.

Briles is a top 10ish coordinator in the game. He’s fantastic. The FSU offense was actually a lot better last year than 2018. But Lashlee has wayyyy more around him.

You also have to understand, Willie is an offensive coach. He called plays at previous stops. So what’s he gonna meddle in? The offense. Manny is a defensive guy. The OC gets far more autonomy under Manny than he gets under Willie.
Yeah good point... That Offense is going to be 100% Lashlee

Advertisement

You do realize people don't follow every thread posted right.

Advertisement
Lashlee has cut his teeth and earned this job...

Briles rode his father’s coattail and got the FSU job...

Biggest difference I think is that Briles inherited a humming spread offense that still had some Herman/Applewhite running off of it... when he got to FSU was was expected to cure everything he failed.

Lashlee has turned around a bad UConn offense and then went to SMU and installed a great offense at SMU with Sonny Dykes and was able to blend their two different styles. I think lashlee is way more seasoned in being able to get the most out of the offense compared to Briles who only knew how to explain something one way and when it failed... IT FAILED lol

Advertisement
Back