Rhett Lashlee or Kendall Briles?

Mackmiller974

All ACC
I see a lot of FSU fans saying Lashlee is our Kendall Briles and he will fail due to Manny Diaz like Kendall did with Willie. Do you think these circumstances are anything alike?

Advertisement
No i don't, there grasping at straws there not sure what they got? So, the next thing to do is turn there attention to us! Because there is no buzz coming from fsu at all!

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'd be a liar if I thought it wasn't possible. I do believe in Lashlee and King, but Bye Week Diaz is the great equalizer.

Lashlee has MUCH more talent to work with at every position than briles had at FSU. Completely different circumstances

This.

King is light years better than Blackman and Hornibrook combined, and it starts with the QB.

Miami’s OL, as horrifying as it was last year, will absolutely be better in 2020 than FSU had in 2019.

Briles is a top 10ish coordinator in the game. He’s fantastic. The FSU offense was actually a lot better last year than 2018. But Lashlee has wayyyy more around him.

You also have to understand, Willie is an offensive coach. He called plays at previous stops. So what’s he gonna meddle in? The offense. Manny is a defensive guy. The OC gets far more autonomy under Manny than he gets under Willie.

Advertisement
This.

King is light years better than Blackman and Hornibrook combined, and it starts with the QB.

Miami’s OL, as horrifying as it was last year, will absolutely be better in 2020 than FSU had in 2019.

Briles is a top 10ish coordinator in the game. He’s fantastic. The FSU offense was actually a lot better last year than 2018. But Lashlee has wayyyy more around him.

You also have to understand, Willie is an offensive coach. He called plays at previous stops. So what’s he gonna meddle in? The offense. Manny is a defensive guy. The OC gets far more autonomy under Manny than he gets under Willie.
Spitting facts on a friday evening!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back