Rhett Lashlee Interview

If Lashlee improves our offense again from last year, I would imagine he's leaving for a HC gig after the season. Supposedly our offense looks really explosive in camp and if Lashlee can get us to be a Top 30 Unit, he's definitely going to be offered a high end G5 Job or low P5 job. Who knows, maybe he will only leave for a major power 5 job? Tony Elliot and Brent Venebales, have been offered several quality HC Job and turned them down, maybe Lashlee will do the same??
i dont think he'll leave just yet, without accomplishing anything other than a Top 30 offense, which isn't too far off considering we were at 33.

Advertisement
sports is still a place where group prayer before and after games and "thanking the lord" for one's physical talents during awards is common place. Why does that bother you? If you are ok with letting them kneel for the anthem, let them kneel for Jesus too.
So would you keep that same energy if a muslim player knelt down and prayed after scoring?

Now watch as the season begins how the media gonna hype him up to be in line for a head coaching job.. after every win 😅 m😅😅 selling the lashlee koolaid.. after every victory when everyone knows that lashlee is average at best..
Don't speak f4 me! This year will be telling. With da weapons this offense has we should be pushing 40 pts a game.

Advertisement
Run up the middle 1st and 2nd fail to convert 3rd and long then punt

Lashlee tha Gawd
There were some horrible stretches where we looked slow and constipated but we busted enough explosive plays to cover it up. Need to see more consistency and fewer 7 yard losses on bungled zone reads.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back