Rhett Lashlee Interview

Advertisement
tEyA84TxTE7Bu.gif

Great insights into his personal life. Sadly a very common occurrence in America of fathers not in their kids life. Would like for and those he knows to use that prayer analogy to get some OL and WR. His offense and Gus Malzon's is too collegy for my taste, but what we needed. Would like for him to include more pro elements like the counter tre, rb on flair and seam routes and TE midrange out and middle crossing routes.

Advertisement
Great insights into his personal life. Sadly a very common occurrence in America of fathers not in their kids life. Would like for and those he knows to use that prayer analogy to get some OL and WR. His offense and Gus Malzon's is too collegy for my taste, but what we needed. Would like for him to include more pro elements like the counter tre, rb on flair and seam routes and TE midrange out and middle crossing routes.
We do all of that.

Advertisement
Was a good interview.
We all have those battles quietly in us that no one knows about, that's why we should respect one another no matter what, and lift one another.
The world is hard enough as it is, don't make it harder for anyone else.

Rhett Lashlee, you get a feeling he tries to be that role model for these kids, and I'm sure we've heard that before (i.e., Al Golden), but when outright in an interview makes a 30 minute interview about it, you gotta believe that's what he thinks he was put on the earth to do, outside of getting UM to the 'Ship haha

Advertisement
Four minutes in and not a word from Lashlee. But boy howdy do I love me some religious dogma with my sports.

sports is still a place where group prayer before and after games and "thanking the lord" for one's physical talents during awards is common place. Why does that bother you? If you are ok with letting them kneel for the anthem, let them kneel for Jesus too.

Four minutes in and not a word from Lashlee. But boy howdy do I love me some religious dogma with my sports.
Not to be technical but there was no dogmatic references.

Just references to Jesus and faith and sports. That is not dogmatic at all.

Good interview. Good way for him to show a witness and lead.
He seems to be a great motivator on and off the field .

Advertisement
We had over 500 yards of offense against Oklahoma State. It would have been a lot more of our favorite receivers didn’t drop passes that would have gone for huge gains.
Drops were horrible BUT have it also would have helped if we had covered the 5 foot 8 WR who had ONE CATCH all season from going for 6/120/3 TDs vs our "defense"

Drops were horrible BUT have it also would have helped if we had covered the 5 foot 8 WR who had ONE CATCH all season from going for 6/120/3 TDs vs our "defense"
Yeah defense is what cost that game but that’s not the topic. The offense played more than good enough to win that game. Especially since Oklahoma state was one of the better defenses we faced last year. Certainly better than the North Carolina defense that held us in check

Advertisement
Back