Rhett Lashlee Interview

"An" let the people say Amen! While being thankful for those "Thick Cakes," whether they be in a pan or come from eating what comes from the pan.

385453c14720501565579163108e86da.jpg

Go Canes
Massive backside. Half of her body is her ***. @Empirical Cane @OriginalCanesCanesCanes , what would you guys estimate the *** to body ratio to be on this one?

Advertisement
Now watch as the season begins how the media gonna hype him up to be in line for a head coaching job.. after every win 😅😅😅 selling the lashlee koolaid.. after every victory when everyone knows that lashlee is average at best..

Maybe you gave up after the first quarter but the game was incredibly tight and came down to the final minutes. Once again, Miami’s offense actually played better than Oklahoma State’s offense. They just hurt themselves with two fumbles and a defense that played like crap. Not sure how you can pin that on the offensive coordinator. You’re making it seem like Oklahoma State was blowing Miami out and they just got some garbage time touchdowns to make the game seem closer but that wasn’t the case at all. From the second quarter on, Miami outscored them 34- 16.
Miami came out again like zombies in the first quarter, just like half the other games. That 100% on Manny.

Advertisement
Miami came out again like zombies in the first quarter, just like half the other games. That 100% on Manny.
I'll fault Manny and Baker for the defense being straight trash in the first quarter but once again, none of that has anything to do with the offensive coordinator. But they didn't score any points in the first quarter? They had two total possessions in the first. One that ended in a punt and one where they turned it over on downs. I guess you could nit pick that they didn't score immediately on their first two possessions but they made up for it by scoring 34 points after. You can't look at a game where your offense scored 34 and 500 yards and say "the OC is the reason they lost".

Now watch as the season begins how the media gonna hype him up to be in line for a head coaching job.. after every win 😅😅😅 selling the lashlee koolaid.. after every victory when everyone knows that lashlee is average at best..
If Lashlee got fired today he would have a P5 OC job tomorrow. Average coordinators don't improve teams from 98th to 32nd in total offense in one season.

Advertisement
I like Lash but that jump is King related as well, just not sure to what extent.
Of course but it King isn’t even coming near Miami if we didn’t hire Lashlee. I’m a fan but I agree that he’s got some weaknesses and areas to improve on. No coach is perfect but after seeing that garbage in 2019, the improvements in 2020 (without significant upgrades at any position besides QB) were very impressive. I’m looking forward to more improvements in 2021.

Of course but it King isn’t even coming near Miami if we didn’t hire Lashlee. I’m a fan but I agree that he’s got some weaknesses and areas to improve on. No coach is perfect but after seeing that garbage in 2019, the improvements in 2020 (without significant upgrades at any position besides QB) were very impressive. I’m looking forward to more improvements in 2021.
I agree 100%, I was just wonder how much each brings to the improvement. If King is 100% this team should be a Top 25 team offensively IMO. Assuming Chaney can get right and the OL makes strides returning players should.

Advertisement
ROLL her in FLOWER and look for the wet spot.

See that is an uninformed novice reply. A grown *** man would know to liberally use baby oil to massage all over her body thus making it all the wet spot so he can use her entire body.

So you can take your little bag of glutten free flower and stick it where the sun doesn't shine, I think you may be chaffing.

Go Canes

Advertisement
On legacy carriers 1st class seats are bigger and they come with a full meal, I thought you knew?

Stay away from those discount airline carriers this doesn't look comfortable at all, I prefer things and ladies built for comfort .
https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2F106442475%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

Go Canes

What is that? Some form of torture device?

That is the future of economy airline seating, they are being used in Asia and south America currently by various low buck airlines. Several discount US carriers are exploring using them on domestic US flights.

Go Canes

Why don’t they just bind people and stack them top to bottom like cordwood.

No thanks.

If Lashlee improves our offense again from last year, I would imagine he's leaving for a HC gig after the season. Supposedly our offense looks really explosive in camp and if Lashlee can get us to be a Top 30 Unit, he's definitely going to be offered a high end G5 Job or low P5 job. Who knows, maybe he will only leave for a major power 5 job? Tony Elliot and Brent Venebales, have been offered several quality HC Job and turned them down, maybe Lashlee will do the same??

Advertisement
Back